As a user of the service, you will uphold this Code of Conduct and are responsible for all activities and content you post/upload. In addition to upholding this Code of Conduct, you are responsible for adhering to all applicable local and national laws. You will not upload, post, transmit, transfer, distribute, or facilitate distribution of any content (including text, images, sound, video, data, information, or software) or otherwise use the service in a way that:
- Depicts nudity of any sort including full or partial human nudity or nudity in non-human forms such as cartoons, fantasy art or manga.
- Incites, advocates, or expresses pornography, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity, hatred, bigotry, racism, or gratuitous violence.
- Misrepresents the source of anything you post or upload, including impersonation of another individual or entity.
- Provides or creates links to external sites that violate this Code of Conduct.
- Use the service to impersonate, harm, threaten, or harass another person, organization, or the Telangana Government through any means
- Damage, disable, overburden, or impair the service (or any network connected to the service).
- Resell or redistribute any part of the service or access to the service.
- Use or attempt to use any unauthorized means to modify, reroute, or gain access to the service.
- Remove, modify, or tamper with any notice or link that is incorporated into the service.
- Use any form of automated device or computer program that enables the submission of postings without the express written consent of TASK.
Termination and Cancellation
TASK reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without any obligation to do so, to review and remove user-created services and content at will and without notice, and delete content and accounts. TASK reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to ban participants or terminate access to services.
Rights and Responsibilities
We encourage you not to share information that others could use to harm you. We encourage parents to be aware of and help exercise control over content posted by and activities of their children to keep them safe online.
TASK is not responsible for the content of any user-created posting, listing, or message. The decision to view content or engage with others is yours. We advise you to use your judgment.
You are responsible for protecting your computer against interference, spyware, or viruses that may be encountered for items downloaded from the service. We recommend you install a virus protection program on your computer and keep it up to date.
TASK reserves the right to amend or change the Code of Conduct or any service at any time without notice. We encourage you to review these guidelines periodically to ensure you are in compliance.
Report Violations of this Code of Conduct
We seek to ensure enjoyable experiences for users of all our services. If you see content that violates this Code of Conduct, please report it for review by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org