Terms And Conditions
- Students are required to attend the training sessions organized through TASK by carefully following the training calendar uploaded / posted on the website on a day to day basis.
- TASK offerings/trainings shall be extended to the registered colleges and the registered students. However, trainings will be provided at the college when the batch has a minimum of 40 students of the same year of study.
- Each registered student would be given a user ID and password on TASK portal to update their profile, register for training sessions and to access online courses.
- The contact (Mobile Number & EmailID) details provided by the student during registration will be used by TASK for timely interaction/communication.
- Individual applications from the students of colleges that are not registered with TASK will not be accepted.
- Terms and Conditions of this registration process subject to change based on decision made by the TASK Management.
- Refund Policy: All payments made towards registration fee by the students are considered final and will not be refunded.
- All students are hereby intimated to abide by the Code of Conduct which is laid out on www.task.telangana.gov.in.