CtrlS (Asia's Largest Tier 4 DC) has datacenters in Hyderabad and Mumbai with an upcoming facility in Delhi. The company has developed the capabilities to provide platform level services which includes data center infrastructure, storage, backup, hardware, OS layers, and network and security layers. It offers a host of outsourced business solutions and services such as Disaster Recovery on demand, Managed services, Private cloud-on-demand to enable clients to make the paradigm shift from the captive datacenter model to the outsourced one. The CtrlS datacenter is Tier 4 certified and provides 99.995% uptime guarantee, less than 22 minutes of downtime in a year and N+N redundancy. With 1.42 PUE, it is the most power efficient datacenter in India. Dual power sources and an additional captive power plant ensure uninterrupted power and cooling systems. It also provides high bandwidth availability and a choice from India’s leading TELCOs. It is also the only one of its kind in India to provide 8-zone security, scalability for up to 10 years, guaranteeing the highest availability and least energy consumption. Armed with top-of-the-line features and the very best of infrastructure and technology, it offers clients an array of benefits which can drive a saving of up to 40 percent on total cost of ownership. The facility sets the benchmark in the datacenter space with 8-zone security, making it the most secure datacenter in India. It has ISO-20000-1, ISO-27001 and BS 25999 certifications.
Cloud Hosting Services, Colocation Services, Managed Services, Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Planning Services, Custom-built IT Infrastructure and Services suitable for large corporations, Dedicated Server Hosting, Enterprise Email Solutions.
Domain: Cloud Computing/ Data Center
Designation: Graduate Trainee (Technology)
- B.E/ B.Tech (CSE, IT& ECE disciplines only) Graduating in 2019
- Students who possess min 75% or 7.5 CGPA in 10th ,12th, aggregate percentage till 3rd year 2nd Semester without any active/standing backlogs and EAMCET rank below 20000 or ECET below 3000 only need apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 3,75,000
- There are many and varied responsibilities required of an engineer within a growing company. A Cloud / Data Center Engineer works within a small team, high-end environment.
- The role requires an understanding of Windows Server, Linux server administration, Networking & Storage and key applications and services running on virtualized and non-virtualized platforms.
- This role’s primary focus is simplification of providing instances of the company’s products and services by leveraging on products developed and to automate the many tasks required to enable and manage our offerings.
- In addition, Cloud / Data Center engineers are responsible for complex problem resolution, creating and improving procedures and facilitating communication.
- Responsibilities also include providing Hosted Linux systems, Windows and
- Exchange Systems and databases, and network troubleshooting, and providing various technical solutions to the business.
- This is a great career opportunity for a highly motivated individual who wants to extend and utilize his or her knowledge and broaden his skills.
Bond Period: 3 years
Strong analytical skills in analyzing complex problems, processes, and systems to propose solutions.
Knowledge of basic networking, operating systems.
Knowledge of cloud computing concepts & infrastructures.
Excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to Communicate across cross-functional teams.
Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
1st round: Written test / Online test (Subjects: Basic of electronics, Networking, Computer Science, Analytical and logical reasoning and quants)
2nd round: Technical interview by Panel
3rd round: HR interview – Issue of offer letters for training
Technical Training duration: 2 months
Placement drive updates:
Number of students applied: 1828
Number of students eligible: 802
Number of students attended: 296
Number of students who have cleared the online test conducted on Monday, 29th October 2018: 93
Number of selects: 16
TASK Congratulates the students who got selected in CtrlS.
Click here to view the Names of the selected students: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EtGGvsBxUEWy0F_Yvnu0Hc_-4NeumiMZ/view?usp=sharing
For any Questions and Clarifications you may contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Deepika
Contact Number: 040 - 48488246