Zeta CRM is a comprehensive, multichannel marketing solution that unifies and unlocks data, driving return on marketing investment. Zeta CRM grants access to a powerful digital marketing engine for personalized, insightful conversations with your customers, delivered in real time with precision and scale.
Designation: Platform Operations Engineer
B.E/B.Tech (CSE and ECE disciplines only)
2019 graduates with 60% throughout the academics and no back logs only need to apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 3,00,000
- Fully functional and self-directed
- Resolve issues, manage workload, and balance priorities through frequent interruptions while meeting specific, time sensitive deadlines.
- Analyze clients/team requests to solve short- and long-term technical issues.
- Engineer solutions to meet company’s SLA's and meet client expectations’
- Monitor and assist to tune applications in the environment through project initiatives, enhancements and integration.
- Perform upgrades of the applications in the Hosted environment.
- Provides formal mentorship
- High complexity assignments- owner
- Moderate complexity assignments - owner (1 or >)
- Low complexity assignments - provide oversight/review
- Regularly lead self and others and/or established as Product SME and/or established as specialist
- Sees the whole picture and adjusts work accordingly.
- Mentors others with less experience.
- Work with Senior Platform Operations Engineer to create and maintain documentation for all production environments and review regularly.
- Engage with Sr. Engineers/Team to document Standard Operating procedures, design changes and review prior to installation/implementation
Bond Period: 2 years
- Basic knowledge on OS, Database & Networking concepts.
- Strong understanding on web servers, application servers, DNS & Mail servers.
- Should be good at any of the scripting languages. Shell/Python
- Knowledge on configuration management tools like puppet, Ansible is a plus.
- Industry certifications for application/s being supported are a plus.
- Should be okay to work in rotational shifts.
1st round: Written Test (Open Ended Questions)
2nd round: In-person Discussion
3rd round: HR interview
Training Location: Hyderabad
Work Location : Hyderabad
Working hours: Rotational Shifts
Placement drive updates:
Day/ Date of interview: Tuesday/ 3rd December 2019
Number of students attended: 12
Number of selects: 01
TASK Congratulates the following student who got selected in Zeta Interactive.
Selected Candidate details:
|S..No||Name of the Student||Name of the College||District|
|1||Akula Sahithi||MALLA REDDY INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE||Medchal|
For any Questions and Clarifications you may contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Deepika
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: 040 - 48488246
Last Date to Apply: 1st December 2019