Zeta CRM is a comprehensive, multichannel marketing solution that unifies and unlocks data, driving return on marketing investment. Zeta CRM grants access to a powerful digital marketing engine for personalized, insightful conversations with your customers, delivered in real time with precision and scale.
Domain: Production support
Designation: Technical Associate
- B.E/B.Tech (CSE, IT & ECE disciplines only)
- 2019 Graduates with 60% throughout the academics and no back logs only need to apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 3,00,000
- Provides answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps.
- Improves client references by writing and maintaining documentation.
- Participates in development of client training programs by identifying learning issues; recommending instructional language.
- Accommodates client disabilities by recommending devices and techniques.
- Avoids legal challenges by monitoring compliance with service agreements.
- Improves system performance by identifying problems; recommending changes.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Bond Period: 2 years
Problem Solving, LAN Knowledge, Help Desk Experience, Verbal Communication, Operating Systems, Phone Skills, Customer Service, Quality Focus, PC Proficiency, System Administration, Linux System Administration.
Decent communication skills
Should be Technical Savvy.
1st round: Written Test (Aptitude)
2nd round: Technical Witten Test
3rd round: Technical face to face interview
4th round: HR interview
Working hours: US Time Zone( 06:30 PM- 3:30 AM)
Please carry an updated Resume, 2 Passport size photographs and Government-approved (original & Photocopy) identity proof.
Placement drive updates:
Day/ Date of interview: Tuesday, 20th August 2019
Number of students attended: 80
Number of selects: 01
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected in Zeta CRM.
Selected Candidate details:
|S.NO||Name of the Student||Name of the College||District|
|1||Talla Saipriya||UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY FOR WOMEN||Warangal urban|
For any Questions and Clarifications you may contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Deepika
Contact Number: 040 – 48488246
Last Date to Apply: 11th August 2019