Zeta CRM is a comprehensive, multichannel marketing solution that unifies and unlocks data, driving return on marketing investment. Zeta CRM grants access to a powerful digital marketing engine for personalized, insightful conversations with your customers, delivered in real time with precision and scale.
Domain: Digital Marketing
Designation: Digital Marketing Associate
- B.E/ B.Tech (CSE,IT,ECE & EEE disciplines only), MBA, BCA with minimum 60% aggregate throughout the academics and no backlogs graduating in 2018 only need apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 2,40,000 – INR 3,00,000 + Benefits
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Bond Period: 2 years
- Demonstrable leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Solid knowledge of website tools.
- optimizing Google Ad words campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
1st round: Written Test (Aptitude)
2nd round: Communication Interview
3rd round: HR Interview
Please carry your updated resume, passport size photo & a govt issued photo ID proof.
Work Location: Hyderabad
Work Timings: US Shift i.e. 6:30 PM – 3:30 AM
Placement drive updates:
Day/ Date of interview: Tuesday, 29th May 2018
Number of students applied: 536
Number of students attended: 117
Number of selects: 01
TASK Congratulates the student who got selected at Zeta Interactive Systems India Pvt. Ltd.
Selected Candidate details:
Name of the Student
TASK Registration Number
Name of the college
KU College of Engineering and Technology