Zeta CRM is a comprehensive, multichannel marketing solution that unifies and unlocks data, driving return on marketing investment. Zeta CRM grants access to a powerful digital marketing engine for personalized, insightful conversations with your customers, delivered in real time with precision and scale.
Domain: Recruitment and staffing
Designation: Intern (HR)
- MBA (HR) with minimum 65% in 10th,12th, UG, and PG with no backlog Graduating in 2018 need apply.
Stipend during Internship: INR 15,000 per month
What you do during Internship:
- Develop and Maintain HR Compliance Knowledge.
- Begins to develop a current knowledge of HR Laws and Regulations.
- Keeps abreast of new developments in the HR field.
- Develops a working knowledge of HR information databases and searchable resources.
- Keeps abreast of Document retention requirements.
- Pursue an Attitude of Learning and Development:
- Attends seminars and meetings relative to the HR profession. Cultivate interpersonal skills
- Develop negotiating and public speaking skills
- Foster time management skills
- Personable, able to comfortably and pleasantly deal with a variety of people Strong customer service skills
- Problem solving capabilities necessary to accomplish the duties and tasks of the position.
- Ability to correctly make decisions involving client issues/ problems including when to escalate the problem to a more senior consultant.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Ability to share knowledge and work in a strong team oriented environment.
- Detail oriented Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and e-mail
1st round: Communication interview
2nd round: HR interview
Duration of Internship: 3 months
Type of Internship: Full time to be based out of Zeta Interactive at Hyderabad.
Based on the business need and performance of the Intern during internship, the Intern can be taken as fulltime employee.
Please carry your updated resume, 2 recent passport size photographs & a govt issued photo ID proof.
Placement drive updates:
Day/ Date of interview: Tuesday, 17th April 2018
Number of students applied: 38
Number of students attended: 17
Number of selects: 01
TASK Congratulates the student who got selected at Zeta Interactive Systems India Pvt. Ltd.
Selected Candidate details:
Name of the Student
TASK Registration Number
Name of the college
BADRUKA COLLEGE OF COMMERCE & ARTS
Applied Students: 0