Zeta is a data-driven marketing technology innovator whose SaaS-based marketing cloud helps 500+ Fortune 1000 and Middle Market brands acquire, retain and grow customer relationships through actionable data, advanced analytics and machine learning.
Founded by David A. Steinberg and John Sculley (former CEO of Apple and Pepsi-Cola) in 2007, the company's highly-rated ZetaHub technology platform has been recognized in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Digital Marketing Hubs (February 2017) and in its Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Campaign Management (April 2017), competing with offerings from Oracle, IBM, Salesforce and Adobe.
Operating on four continents with 1,300+ employees, the company is headquartered in New York City, with Centers of Excellence in Silicon Valley, Boston, London, and Hyderabad, India. Zeta Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran’s status, or any other basis protected by law.
Domain: Digital Marketing
Designation: Associate Campaign Manager
B.E/B.Tech (any discipline) 2019 Graduates with 60% throughout the academics and no back logs only need apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 3,00,000 + Benefits (Insurances + Food facility + Cab dropping)
- Email campaign development using HTML/CSS, Scripting Languages, Configuration and execution.
- Understand the database structure and work on SQL queries (Simple, Join, Usage of functions, Operators etc.)
- Troubleshoots technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution, as required.
- Gathering campaign requirements and finalizing briefing Managing the creative process if required.
- Audience creation, management and data troubleshooting.
- Campaign Quality Assurance and testing Campaign performance tracking & reporting.
- Managing & maintaining campaign documentation Management of campaigns and communications of time, scope, cost.
- Campaign/trigger monitoring & issue resolution management.
- Developing & maintaining internal & external training materials.
- Day to day support of platform tools & custom applications for self-deployment clients
- Active participation in internal and external calls to understand upcoming projects or campaigns.
- Primary point person for the client for all things operational and campaign related.
Bond Period: 2 years
- Good Knowledge in CRM or Email Marketing/Marketing Automation
- Must have strong understanding of Dynamic, Transactional Email Set up
- Must have strong critical thinking skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel, Outlook and Power Point Presentations.
- Expertise on HTML, CSS, Responsive Coding (added advantage)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize work independently
- Must possess effective communication skills when speaking to technical and non-technical.
1st round: Written test
2nd round: Technical interview
3rd round: Managerial and HR interview
Work Timings: US Shift (6:30 PM – 3:30 AM)
Please carry an updated Resume, 2 Passport size photographs and Government-approved (original & Photocopy) identity proof on the Day/ Date of interview.
Placement drive updates:
Day/Date of Interview: Monday, 8th July 2019
Number of students applied: 243
Number of students attended: 58
Number of selects: 01
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected in Zeta.
Selected Candidate details:
|S.NO||Name of the Student||TASK Student Registration Number||Name of the College||District|
|1||Vasanthi devarakonda||15017T1532||UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF ENGNEERING||Bhadradri Kothagudem|
For any Questions and Clarifications drive you may contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Deepika
Contact Number: 040 - 48488246
Applied Students: 0