Incorporated in June 2003, ZenQ is a leading provider of information technology services to clients across the globe. We offer a comprehensive range of value-added outsourcing solutions that are of the highest quality and efficiency, to help our customers build quality products.
Staffed with a dedicated team of over 300+ skilled and experienced professionals, we bring several years of experience in developing customized solutions tailored to your business requirements. With offices in the US and India, we serve clients across the US, UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
Designation: Data Analyst
- MBA (Finance) with minimum 60% aggregate throughout the academics and no backlogs Graduating in 2018 only need apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 2,20,000 – INR 2,40,000
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
Bond Period: 6 months
- Excellent communications skills and ability to communicate with people from various backgrounds are essential
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated, result oriented, and a team player
1st round: Online Written Test (Aptitude and English Communication)
2nd round: Technical face to face Interview
3rd round: HR Interview
Please carry your updated resume, passport size photo & a govt issued photo ID proof.
Candidates who have undergone hiring process with ZENQ in last 6 months are NOT eligible.
Placement drive updates:
Day/ Date of interview: Wednesday, 13th June 2018
Number of students applied: 85
Number of selects: 01