Incorporated in June 2003, ZenQ is a leading provider of information technology services to clients across the globe. We offer a comprehensive range of value-added outsourcing solutions that are of the highest quality and efficiency, to help our customers build quality products.
Staffed with a dedicated team of over 300+ skilled and experienced professionals, we bring several years of experience in developing customized solutions tailored to your business requirements. With offices in the US and India, we serve clients across the US, UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
Designation: Test Engineer
B.E/B.Tech (CSE, IT, ECE, EEE & Mechanical disciplines only)
2020 graduates with 65% throughout the academics and no back logs only need to apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 2,80,000
- Ability to automate with coding and embedding logic to achieve validations using VB programming.
- Able to add synchronization points where the different actions are synchronized
- Able to recognize the dynamic object property changes and using descriptive programming effectively.
- Able to perform code debugging and unit testing.
- Able to design data table and parametrization for multiple set of data input.
- Able to configure tool with databases like oracle and MS SQL server.
Bond Period: 2.6 years
- Excellent communications skills and ability to communicate with people from various backgrounds are essential.
- Good communication skills.
- Self-motivated, result oriented, and a team player.
1st round: Online Test (Aptitude, C Programming for 1.30 Hrs & Essay for 15 Min)
2nd round: Group Discussion
3rd round: Two Technical Face to Face Interview
4th round: HR & CEO Interview
Work Location : Hyderabad
Candidates who have undergone hiring process with ZENQ in last 6 months are NOT eligible
Please carry an updated Resume, 2 Passport size photographs and Government-approved (original & Photocopy) identity proof.
Placement drive updates:
Day/ Date of Interview: Thursday & Friday/ 7th Nov 2019 & 8th Nov 2019
Number of students attended: 842
Number of selects: 16
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected in ZenQ Technologies.
Please click here to view the list of Selected Candidates: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11VttfO07klHHYJbwzJtE2Wd-lpguPGi7RVCF7XKQOyA/edit?usp=sharing
For any Questions and Clarifications you may contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Deepika
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: 040 - 48488246