Incorporated in June 2003, ZenQ is a leading provider of pure-play software testing services to clients across the globe. We offer a comprehensive range of value-added outsourcing solutions that are of the highest quality and efficiency, to help our clients build quality products and solutions.
Staffed with a dedicated team of over 400 skilled and experienced testing professionals, we bring several years of experience in delivering testing solutions tailored to your business requirements. With offices in the US and India, we serve clients across the world.
Designation: Performance Tester
B.E/ B.Tech (CSE, IT, ECE, EEE,ECM & MECH disciplines only), MCA 2017 graduates with minimum 65% throughout the academics and no backlogs only need apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 2, 50, 000
- Ability to automate with coding and embedding logic to achieve validations using VB programming.
- Able to add synchronization points where the different actions are synchronized
- Able to recognize the dynamic object property changes and using descriptive programming effectively.
- Able to perform code debugging and unit testing.
- Able to design data table and parametrization for multiple set of data input.
- Able to configure tool with databases like oracle and MS SQL server.
Bond Period: 2.6 years
Candidate must be interested to work on JMeter & LoadRunner (Trained Candidates Only).
Excellent communications skills and ability to communicate with people from various backgrounds are essential.
Good communication skills.
Self-motivated, result oriented, and a team player.
1st round: Aptitude Test
2nd round: Technical Test
3rd round: Technical Interview
4th round: CEO & HR Interview
Need to carry updated Resume, two passport size photographs, and educational certificates Government approved original id proof of address.
Placement drive updates:
Day/ Date of Interview: Saturday, 6th January 2018 & Saturday, 20th January 2018
Number of students applied: 847
Number of selects: 02
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected at ZenQ.
List of Selected Candidates:
|S.NO||Name of the Student||TASK Registration Number||Name of the college||District|
|1||G.S.Aishwarya||13K81A0521||ST Martins Engineering College||Medchal|
|2||Sushma||13911A0505||Vidya Jyothi Institute of Technology||RangaReddy|