Set up in 2001 by British Gas as Iqara Broadband, YOU Broadband India Limited (formerly known as YOU Broadband India Pvt. Ltd.) is now a subsidiary of Vodafone Idea Limited.
YOU Broadband is a category 'A' ISP and India's first ISO accredited broadband service provider. The company also has IP-1 Registration No.39/2001 dated 1st May, 2001 from DOT Govt. of India in the name of YOU Broadband India Limited.
Being a leading independent ISPs in India, YOU Broadband offers high speed Internet and voice services through various state-of-the-art delivery platforms to residential, SME and corporate customers in 18 cities. As a part of its growth plans, YOU Broadband is rapidly expanding its presence in other cities across the country.
Domain: Customer Relationship
Designation: Retention Officer
B. Sc, B.Com, BBA, BBM, B. Zc, B.A, BCA, B.E/B.Tech (Any discipline) 2019 Graduates with 55% aggregate throughout the academics and no backlogs need apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 1,44,000
- Daily calling on KAM’s DCR/ data which we will provide and try to take out business leads from them so that our revenue will increase.
- Daily collection follows up.
- Retain disconnected customers
- Achieve monthly collection targets
- Clear OS amount which has been stuck at customer end due to some reasons. He needs to visit field at customer end for clearing that OS amount by discussion with customer F2F.
- Sending Invoices on time to customers.
- Need to visit field for collection of payment.
- Approach customers for upgradations of bandwidth. Achieve up gradations target numbers.
- Verification of documents for new orders.
Bond Period: NA
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment, while following flexible schedule to meet deadlines.
- Effective communication skill (written & Verbal) and sound computer skills are the pre requisites for the positions.
1st round: Face to face Communication interview
2nd round: HR interview
Please carry an updated Resume, 2 Passport size photographs and Government-approved (original & Photocopy) identity proof.
Placement drive updates:
Number of students applied: 109
Day/ Date of interview: Friday, 19th July 2019
Number of students attended: 02
Number of selects: Zero
For any Questions and Clarifications you may contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Deepika
Contact Number: 040 – 48488246
Applied Students: 0