As a pioneer in the field of entertainment and digital media, we at Whacked Out Media understand the need to create original content that hits home every time. With like-minded creators and ideators, we make sure that our clients are always our number one priority. Passionate, obsessed with perfection and drive, our aim is to make sure everything we do is nothing but perfect!
With a one-track mission of delivering nothing but the best as our final output, we see ourselves as the leading Digital and Multimedia agency not just in India, but for the world.
Growing from being a really small team to a force of over 300 people, Whacked Out Media today is a force to be reckoned with. From managing over 1,200 channels to distributing content for both Advertised Video on Demand (Avod) and Subscription Video on Demand (Svod,) we manage over 600,000 hours of content and garner over 1.2 Billion views on a monthly basis. Our core strength? Seamlessly creating brilliant content with a flawless combination of technology and ideas!
Domain: Social Media and Content writing
1. Content writers
2. Social Media Executive
- B.E/B.Tech (Any discipline) ,Graduating in 2020
- Students who possess min 60% aggregate in 10th,12th and Graduation without backlogs only need to apply.
Stipend during Internship: INR 7,000 per Month
Duration of Internship: 3 months
What you do during the Internship:
For Content Writers:
- Creating unique content for the videos
- Giving effective and catchy titles for the videos
- Assuring content is user-friendly and key-worded for SEO benefit
- Quality check of the videos and identifying the inappropriate content
- Monetizing the video content
- Coordinating with Media Analysts in promoting the content on social media platforms
- Assisting to moderate user-generated content such as viewer’s comments
- Maintain and increase personal knowledge of Developing Content and Web trends
- Adopt a co-operative and positive style of working with other WHACKED OUT staff.
?For Social Media Analyst:
- Manage and help to create marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes
- Support SEO strategies by understanding keyword priorities and how they integrate into content marketing plans
- Provide analysis and recommendations as the program evolves and can be reviewed
- Research and administer social media tools on a daily basis in support of clients’ social media strategy
- Monitor and evaluate social media results on a daily basis in coordination with client goals and benchmarks
- Communicate with the team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Keep pace with social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments assuring web content is user friendly and key-worded for SEO benefit.
- Moderating user-generated content such as message Facebook pages/posts/twitter replies.
- Adopt a co-operative and positive style of working with other teams.
For Content Writers:
- Some experience in creating or sourcing content for websites/magazines/blogs (any URLs provided will be beneficial)
- Familiarity with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) or web development is a plus
- Ability to write engaging online content
- Confident communication skills and excellent English, especially written.
??For Social Media Analyst:
- Passion for social media and internet marketing industries
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, identify the issues and resolve.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills, is an internet savvy.
- Ability to write engaging online content.
- Confident communication skills and excellent English, oral and written.
1st round: Face to Face Interview
2nd round: Technical Interview
3rd round: HR Interview
Type of Internship: Full time to be based out of Hyderabad
The selected student should be able to provide NOC from their respective colleges at the time of Joining as Intern
Placement drive updates:
Day/ Date of Interview: Saturday/ 14th March 2020
Number of students atended: 32
Number of selects: 8
TASK Congratulates the below students who got selected in Whacked out Media Internship.
Selected candidates list:
|Name of the Student||College Name||District|
|N. Navya Sree||Sri Indu Institute of Engineering & Technology||Ranga Reddy|
|P. Sindhuja||Sri Indu Institute of Engineering & Technology||Ranga Reddy|
|S. Surya Prakash||Bharat Institute of Engineering College||Ranga Reddy|
|G. Akanksha||Sahithi Degree college for Women||Ranga Reddy|
|E. Gayathri||Sahithi Degree college for Women||Ranga Reddy|
|P. Rajaeshwari||Sahithi Degree college for Women||Ranga Reddy|
|D.Rushalika||Anurag Group of institutions||Medchal|
|K.Venkatesh||St. Marys Integrated Campus||Yadadri Bhuvangiri|
For any Questions and Clarifications you may contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Deepika
Contact Number: 040 - 48488246
Last Date to Apply: 6th February 2020