As a pioneer in the field of entertainment and digital media, we at Whacked Out Media understand the need to create original content that hits home every time. With like-minded creators and ideators, we make sure that our clients are always our number one priority. Passionate, obsessed with perfection and drive, our aim is to make sure everything we do is nothing but perfect!
With a one-track mission of delivering nothing but the best as our final output, we see ourselves as the leading Digital and Multimedia agency not just in India, but for the world.
Growing from being a really small team to a force of over 300 people, Whacked Out Media today is a force to be reckoned with. From managing over 1,200 channels to distributing content for both Advertised Video on Demand (Avod) and Subscription Video on Demand (Svod,) we manage over 600,000 hours of content and garner over 1.2 Billion views on a monthly basis. Our core strength? Seamlessly creating brilliant content with a flawless combination of technology and ideas!
Domain: Social Media and Content Writing
Designation: Content writers, VFX Executive & Social Media Executive
B.E/ B.Tech (any disciplines)
2019 Graduates with minimum 60% aggregate throughout the academics and no backlogs only need to apply.
CTC per Annum for Content Writer: INR 1,80,000 – 2,50,000 per annum
CTC per Annum for VFX and Social Media executive: INR 3,00,000 – 4,50,000 per annum
Job Description for Content Writers:
- Creating unique content for the videos
- Giving effective and catchy titles for the videos
- Assuring content is user-friendly and key-worded for SEO benefit
- Quality check of the videos and identifying the inappropriate content
- Monetizing the video content
- Coordinating with Media Analysts in promoting the content on social media platforms
- Assisting to moderate user-generated content such as viewer’s comments
- Maintain and increase personal knowledge of Developing Content and Web trends
- Adopt a co-operative and positive style of working with other WHACKED OUT staff.
Job Description for VFX Executive:
- Responsible for creating preludes and end plates for the Videos on YouTube Channels
- Creating Motion Graphics (Motion Posters) for movies as and when required
- Color Correction of Videos to make them look better and accurate
- Creating Lyrical Videos as per the requirements
- Ensure that the defined timelines are met for all the work assigned to VFX team
- Quality checking all the work done by VFX team members
- Ensure that deliveries are as per the client requirements
- Work towards improving the creative standards of the team
- Should be able take up all the tasks related to Visual Affects
- Need get updated with the market trends in VFX; should be able learn and work on any related new software.
Job Description for Social Media Analyst:
- Manage and help to create marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes
- Support SEO strategies by understanding keyword priorities and how they integrate into
- Content marketing plans
- Provide analysis and recommendations as the program evolves and can be reviewed
- Research and administer social media tools on a daily basis in support of clients’ social media Strategy
- Monitor and evaluate social media results on a daily basis in coordination with client goals and benchmarks
- Communicate with the team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Keep pace with social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments assuring web content is user friendly and key-worded for SEO benefit.
- Moderating user-generated content such as message Facebook pages/posts/twitter replies.
- Adopt a co-operative and positive style of working with other teams.
Bond Period: 1 year
Skills Required for Content Writer:
- Some experience in creating or sourcing content for websites/magazines/blogs (any URLs provided will be beneficial)
- Familiarity with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) or web development is a plus
- Ability to write engaging online content
- Confident communication skills and excellent English, especially written.
Skills Required for VFX Executive:
- Good Communication Skills & team player
- Flexible and should be adaptable to the work environment
- Team Management Skills
- Expertise and Experience in After Affects
- Excellent knowledge on all the software related to VFX
- Expertise and Experience on Composting and Matte-Painting
Skills Required for Social Media Analyst:
- Passion for social media and internet marketing industries
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, identify the issues and resolve.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills, is an internet savvy.
- Ability to write engaging online content.
- Confident communication skills and excellent English, oral and written.
1st round: Face to face communication interview
2nd round: Technical interview
3rd round: HR interview
Placement drive updates:
Day/ Date of interview: Tuesday/ 22nd October 2019
Number of students attended: 5
Number of selects: 2
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected in Whacked Out Media.
List of Selected Candidates:
|S.NO||Name of the Student||Name of the College||District|
|1||Sumanth Madderla||Kakatiya Institute Of Technology And Science||Warangal urban|
|2||M.Anjali Krishna||Malla Reddy College of Engineering for Women||Medchal|
For any Questions and Clarifications you may contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Deepika
Contact Number: 040 - 48488246
Last Date to Apply: 6th October 2019