WINIT specializes in creating Mobile Sales Force Automation Solutions. WINIT's practice is centered on 'Thinking Mobile', the process of understanding a business, its process, people and information and creating a strategy as to how the business could benefit from Mobility.
Under the umbrella of Thinking Mobile, WINIT offers three broad services:
1. Mobile Sales Force Automation: a suite of products aimed at the Mobile field force. The suite includes Order Management, Van Sales, Store Analysis, a Real Time Dashboard that provides real time visibility of field status, and an integrated Business Intelligence Tool that allows management to slice and dice sales information to gather insights. The suite, powered by Mobility, Real time collaboration and Analytics is now used by some of the largest FMCG, Distribution companies.
2. Thinking Mobile: which involves in creating a Mobile App Strategy with long term intent, create compelling user experience and back it up with development services across all major platforms. Creating an app is not enough unless there is customer engagement and the app is used as a medium for engagement and marketing.
3. Outsourced Mobile Product Development: We work with startups and established companies to create end to end mobile solutions.
WINIT, with a team of 200+ people has been in business for 17 years with the last 5 years fully focused on Mobility. On the basis of the number of mobile solutions created and clients served - WINIT has established a leadership position across the globe.
Designation: Software Developer Trainee (.NET/Android/iOS/SQL)
- B.E/B.Tech (any discipline) 2019 Graduates with minimum 55% throughout the academics and no backlogs only need apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 1,20,000
- Should have knowledge on Object Oriented Programming concepts and good understanding of design patterns.
- Should have knowledge on C++, Java or .Net, Data Structures, Algorithms, Use Case Diagrams
- Should have strong logical knowledge and problem solving skills
Bond Period: 2 years
Must be trained in .NET/Android/iOS/SQL
Good Communication Skills both written & Verbal
1st round: Written test (Technical)
2nd round: 2 rounds of Technical interview
3rd round: Interview with VP & HR Manager
Please carry an updated Resume, 2 Passport size photographs and Government-approved (original & Photocopy) identity proof.
Placement drive updates:
Number of students applied: 262
Day/ Date of interview: Saturday, 29th June 2019
Number of students attended: 25
Number of selects: Zero
For any Questions and Clarifications you may contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Lavanya
Contact Number: 040 - 48488247
Applied Students: 0