Vupadhi Techno Services is an established Technology company building products in the area of eProcurement and eGovernance. Vupadhi's journey began as an O&M Partner for Mee-Seva - a Citizen Friendly Service of Andhra Pradesh State Government. From those humble beginnings, Vupadhi has grown in leaps and bounds over the last 10 years and has an impressive Client list which includes Andhra Pradesh Technology Services, ITE & C Department, Electronic Services Delivery, Govt of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Vupadhi’s A2Z Procure is a market leading eProcurement solution with versatile functionality. Vupadhi is the Lead Partner for setting up of new eProcurement platform for catering to all types of procurement requirements for the State Governments of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana in India.
Domain: IT Development
Designation: Tech Support Engineer
- B.E/B.Tech ( CSE & IT discipline only) , B.Sc, M.Sc (Computers & IT), MCA 2017/ 2016 graduates with minimum 60% aggregate throughout the academics and no backlogs only need apply
CTC per Annum: IINR 1,20,000 – INR 1,80,000
- Provides answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps.
- Improves client references by writing and maintaining documentation.
- Improves system performance by identifying problems; recommending changes.
- Analyzing call logs so you can spot common trends and underlying problems
- Updating self-help documents so customers/employees can try to fix problems themselves
- Working with field engineers to visit customers/employees if the problem is more serious.
- An ability to assess each customer/employee's IT knowledge levels.
- Ability to deal with difficult callers.
- Technical Support Representative Entry Level Skills and Qualifications:
- Problem Solving, Verbal Communication, Operating Systems (Windows), Phone Skills, PC Proficiency.
Bond Period: 1 Year
- Should have good communication skills, People management/Call management/Telephone Etiquette, Mail Etiquette. Tech savvy with Computers, MS office suite.
1st round: Written test
2nd round: Face to face interview
Please carry your updated resume, 2 recent passport size photographs & a govt issued photo ID proof.
Placement drive updates:
Day/ Date of Interview: Friday, 08th December 2017
Number of students applied: 275
Number of students shortlisted for written test: 80
Number of students attended: 27
Number of selects: 2