Vupadhi Techno Services is an established Technology company building products in the area of eProcurement and eGovernance. Vupadhi's journey began as an O&M Partner for MeeSeva - a Citizen Friendly Service of Andhra Pradesh State Government. From those humble beginnings, Vupadhi has grown in leaps and bounds over the last 10 years and has an impressive Client list which includes Andhra Pradesh Technology Services, ITE & C Department, Electronic Services Delivery, Govt of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Vupadhi's A2Z Procure is a market leading eProcurement solution with versatile functionality. Vupadhi is the Lead Partner for setting up of new eProcurement platform for catering to all types of procurement requirements for the State Governments of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana in India.
Domain: Voice Process
Designation: Technical Support
B.E/B.Tech (any discipline only) 2019 Graduates with 60% throughout the academics only need to apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 1,20,000
- Drafting the wrap up notes with reasons for customer dissatisfaction for all the queries and the challenges faced.
- Set high level of performance standards for the given process/ account.
- Follow the learning management process to remain current and updated on required skills and knowledge required for the position.
- Learn, help and support fellow members in the team in meeting desired performance standards for a given process / account.
Bond Period: NA
- Knowledgeable in Server Management and polling issues
- Outstanding oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills
- Strong evaluation and analysis skills
- Strictly adheres and demands strict adherence to the company’s policies
- Excellent attention to details
- Team Player
1st round: Face to face communication interview
2nd round: HR interview
Please carry an updated Resume, 2 Passport size photographs and Government-approved (original & Photocopy) identity proof.
Placement drive updates:
Number of students shortlisted by Vupadhi Techno Services Pvt Ltd: 45
Day/ Date of interview: Friday, 23rd August 2019
Number of selects: Zero
For any Questions and Clarifications you may contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Deepika
Contact Number: 040 - 48488246
Last Date to Apply: 17th August 2019