Vistex provides enterprises with solutions that manage pricing, incentive, rebate, rights and royalty and channel programs to enhance business performance while reducing labor and infrastructure costs. The software and services provided by Vistex are optimized by industry to deliver an end-to-end solution for the design, management and administration of the entire spectrum of go-to-market programs. Enterprises are empowered with unprecedented visibility into program performance, and gain deeper insights to better enable fact-based decisions that drive revenue, control cost, minimize leakage, and streamline processes. Vistex Solutions for SAP software utilize the core SAP ERP and SAP S/4HANA environments to maximize customer investment.
As business becomes increasingly global and interconnected, companies are challenged in formulating and executing Go-to-Market programs. Enterprise software platforms, designed to provide a holistic view of operations and offer opportunities for growth and expansion, appear more constrained. Vistex tips the scale and brings back balance, providing exceptional visibility into the breadth and depth of Go-to-Market programs, enabling businesses with more insightful information.
Domain: Software Development and Testing
Designation: QA Analysts
- B.E/ B.Tech, (CSE, IT & ECE discipline only), B.Com (Compueters) 2019 Graduates with minimum 60% aggregate throughout the academics and no backlogs only need apply.
CTC per Annum : INR 2,40,000
- Updates Process Related Reports and Documents
- Supports the UAT teams by providing any information whenever required.
- Adhering to Company Policies, Rules and Regulations
- Following Quality Processes Thoroughly - Checklists, Standards Etc. On Process
- Adhering to Work Timings, Leave Schedules
Bond Period: 2 years
- Experience with automation tools
- Knowledge of QA best practices
- Good communication skills
- Commitment to achieve deadlines
- Learning Attitude
- Adaptability and Flexibility.
- Team player
1st round: Written test (Aptitude Reasoning and English)
2nd round: Face to face Technical interview
3rd round: HR interview
Last Date to Apply: 04:00 PM, 22nd July 2019
Please carry an updated Resume, 2 Passport size photographs and Government-approved (original & Photocopy) identity proof.
Placement drive details:
Number of students applied: 846
Number of students shortlisted by Vistex: 147
Day/ Date of interview: Monday, 19thAugust 2019
Reporting time: 07:30 AM to 09:30 AM
Venue: Vistex Asia-Pacific Private Ltd.,
DSR Elite, 4th floor,
Plot No: 1&2, Patrika Nagar,
Lane between Ratnadeep super market and Honda Showroom,
Madhapur, Hyderabad - 500081
Click here for location: https://goo.gl/maps/v2ESpqfa4pQmPgyh9
For any Questions and Clarifications on proposed Vistex Placement drive you may contact:
Contact Person: MS. Deepika
Contact Number: 040 – 48488246
Applied Students: 0