Virtusa is a leading worldwide provider of information technology (IT) consulting and outsourcing services. We help accelerate business outcomes for Global 2000 businesses in banking and financial services, insurance, healthcare, telecommunications and media.
Virtusa delivers targeted business outcomes through differentiated solutions by leveraging its proven platforming methodology, domain expertise and technology innovation. Virtusa’s operational excellence solutions allow businesses to improve business and operating efficiencies, and reduce costs using automation, effort compression and simplification. Virtusa’s digital transformation and innovation solutions empower companies to accelerate business growth by reimagining the consumer experience, and creating lasting value.
Virtusa is headquartered in Massachusetts and has 50 offices across North America, Europe and Asia.
Domain: Data Management/ Data Analysis
- B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BBM, B.Zc, B.A, BCA (any discipline) 2019 graduates with 60% aggregate throughout the academics and no backlogs need apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 2,10,000 – INR 2,70,000 + Shift Allowances
- Provide excellent customer service and delight customers by exceeding their expectations.
- Ensure logical and meaningful extraction of content
- Ensure 100% SLA adherence and process compliance.
- Develop domain expertise and think like an SME. Challenge what seems not right.
Bond Period: 2 years
- Customer support or technical support experience in online industry preferably in email support or content/creative writing.
- Good knowledge of websites, and how to navigate to obtain desired information.
- Excellent Communication Skills (both written &oral)
- Language Standard: Versant Level 3 Communication Test Score of 65 or more
- Should be able to write a logical and grammatically correct essay of 150 - 200 words in 20 mins or less.
- Candidate should be proactive and an organized team player.
- Knowledge of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) platforms such as Google Ads (AdWords) and Bing Ads will be an added advantage.
1st round: Online assessment test
2nd round: Technical interview
3rd round: HR interview
Should be willing to work Rotational Shift.
Free food and Transportation will be provided.
Placement drive details:
Day/ Date of interview: Saturday, 10th August 2019
Status: Results Awaited
For more details please contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Deepika
Contact Number: 040 - 48488246
Last Date to Apply: 08th August 2019
Applied Students: 31