Virtusa is a leading worldwide provider of information technology (IT) consulting and outsourcing services. We help accelerate business outcomes for Global 2000 businesses in banking and financial services, insurance, healthcare, telecommunications and media.
Virtusa delivers targeted business outcomes through differentiated solutions by leveraging its proven platforming methodology, domain expertise and technology innovation. Virtusa’s operational excellence solutions allow businesses to improve business and operating efficiencies, and reduce costs using automation, effort compression and simplification. Virtusa’s digital transformation and innovation solutions empower companies to accelerate business growth by reimagining the consumer experience, and creating lasting value.
Virtusa is headquartered in Massachusetts and has 50 offices across North America, Europe and Asia.
Domain: Software development
Designation: Associate Engineer
B.E/B.Tech (CSE & IT disciplines only) 2019 Graduating students with 65% throughout the academics and no back logs only need apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 3,33,000
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
Bond Period: 2 years
- Should have knowledge on test strategy, test applications, do test automation.
- Knowledge on software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment.
- To build high-quality testing solutions and test automation.
- Strong analytical skills in analyzing complex problems, processes, and systems to propose solutions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to communicate across cross-functional teams.
- Ability to do multi-tasking and work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
1st round: Online Assessment test (50 MCQ, 2 programming questions, 3 database queries)
2nd round: Technical interview
3rd round: HR interview
Placement drive updates:
Number of students applied: 1,721
Number of students eligible for placement drive: 1,478
Day/ Date of Online Assessment test/ Technical & HR interview : Saturday, 27th April 2019
Number of students attended: 320
Number of selects: 22
TASK Congratulates the students who got selected in Virtusa.
Click here to view the Names of the selected students: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e2Mu3O0WK5qCh4UO2974Z6WirXW-PV-3/view?usp=sharing
For any Questions and Clarifications you may contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Deepika
Contact Number: 040 – 48488246