Vernix Technologies is an India based company headquartered in Hyderabad, that provides customer services. Vernix Technologies is growing rapidly to compete with top multinational companies. Vernix Technologies is also a management consulting firm that serves many clients from leading businesses, governments, non governmental organizations, and nonprofit organizations. We help our clients make lasting improvements to their performance and realize their most important goals. We want to make client feel the "De-lite". Vernix Technologies is passionate in doing business and making Realizing the growing demand, we quickly mustered as a team of extremely skilled professionals, who helped us blend creativity with technical savvy, followed by an astute sense of business.
Domain: Information Technology and Services
Designation: Web Calling - Voice Process
B.E/ B.Tech, B.SC, B.Com, BA (any discipline) with 50% aggregate throughout the academics and no backlogs graduating in 2017.
CTC per Annum: INR 1,20,000 + Incentives
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
- Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
- Establishes policies by entering client information; confirming pricing.
- Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
- Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Bond Period: NA
Verbal Communication, Phone Skills, Listening, Data Entry Skills, Informing, Customer Focus, Customer Service, Attention to Detail, Professionalism, Multi-tasking Excellent understanding of the technical fundamentals of the Internet. You should have a solid knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML, SEO.
1st round: JAM
2nd round: Group discussion
2nd round: HR Interview
Please carry your updated resume, passport size photo & a govt. issued photo ID proof.
Placement drive updates:
Day/Date of Interview: Tuesday, 30th May 2017 and Wednesday, 31st May 2017
Number of students applied: 609
Number of selects: Zero