We are the second largest franchisee in the world (outside US) of carbonated soft drinks (“CSDs”) and non-carbonated beverages (“NCBs”) sold under trademarks owned by PepsiCo and a key player in the beverage industry. We produce and distribute a wide range of CSDs, as well as a large selection of NCBs, including packaged drinking water. PepsiCo CSD brands sold by us include Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Seven-Up, Mirinda Orange, Mirinda Lemon, Mountain Dew, Seven-Up Nimbooz Masala Soda, Evervess Soda, Duke’s Soda and Sting. PepsiCo NCB brands sold by us include Tropicana (100%, Essentials & Delight), Tropicana Slice, Tropicana Frutz, Seven-Up Nimbooz, Gatorade and Quaker Oat Milk as well as packaged drinking water under the brand Aquafina. In addition, we have also been granted the franchise for Ole brand of PepsiCo products in Sri Lanka.
We have been associated with PepsiCo since the 1990s and have over two and half decades consolidated our business association with PepsiCo, increasing the number of PepsiCo licensed territories and sub-territories covered by us, producing and distributing a wider range of PepsiCo beverages, introducing various SKUs in our portfolio, and expanding our distribution network. We have been granted franchisees for various PepsiCo products spread across 27 States and 7 Union Territories (except Jammu & Kashmir and Andhra Pradesh) in India.
Designation: Customer Executive
- BE/B.Tech (Any discipline) B.com, BSC, BCA, BBA, MBA
- 2019 graduates with 55% throughout the academics and no back logs only need to apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 4,00,000
- Develop a network of dealers and distributors in the assigned region and achieve the Sales target assigned to him/her.
- Use field data for assigned market to identify brand/pack gaps in territory
- Design and implement local Sales promotion scheme.
- Conducting regular feedback sessions with team members and providing necessary inputs.
- Carry out coaching, mentoring and hand holding for the team members and develop upon their required skill set.
- Will be accountable for the assigned market (key accounts and outlets).
- Ensure regular updating of sales MIS and update the reporting officer on daily basis.
- Compiling and analyzing sales figure on regular basis.
Bond Period: NA
Good Communication Skills
1st round: Written Test
2nd round: Group Discussion
3rd round: Personal interview
Work Location: Karimnagar, Mahbubnagar, Nizamabad, Warangal, Hyderabad
For more details please contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Lavanya
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: 040 - 48488247
Last Date to Apply: 20th March 2020