ValueMomentum provides Software and Services to Insurance, Healthcare & Financial Services firms. Our Customers like working with us because we deliver value to their initiatives, thereby, driving their momentum. We do this by applying a time-tested formula of combining strong technology expertise with industry experience. Our Software is offered as part of our Foundry family of products that addresses Product Lifecycle Management, Rating and Agent Portal. Our Service offerings include Digital Engagement, Customer Communications, Content & Collaboration, Information & Insights, Quality Assurance & Testing and Application Services. Our award-winning software and services have been extensively covered by Gartner, Celent, Novarica and Strategy Meets Action. ValueMomentum has state-of-the-art delivery centers in Piscataway, NJ and Hyderabad, India. There are additional client services and business development offices in Sunnyvale, CA and Hyderabad, India.
Rating, Pricing, Product Lifecycle Management, Product Design, Agent Portal, Digital Engagement, Application Services, Content & Collaboration, Quality Assurance & Testing, Information & Insights, Customer Communications.
Domain: Recruitment and Staffing
Designation: US IT Recruiter
- B.E/ B.Tech, B.A, BBA, B.Com, B.Sc. (any discipline) 2017 graduates with minimum 60% aggregate throughout the academics and no backlogs.
- Preferably Male candidates only need apply
CTC per Annum: INR 2,50,000 – INR 3,00,000
- Understanding the Clients need through the job description provided and sourcing candidates through job portals and other social websites accordingly.
- Establishing contacts with candidates through calls on a regular basis.
- Determines applicant qualifications by sourcing the right profiles, analyzing responses, interviewing applicants and verifying references.
- Responsible for salary negotiations, candidate submission to Client, coordinating interviews, closing the candidates till the applicant gets on-boarded.
- Post Client requirements to appropriate Internet sources and attract applicants by placing job advertisements, using job sites and other social media.
- Research new sources for active and passive candidate and develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates and efficiently fill open positions.
- Maintaining personal database of day to day recruiting activity.
Bond Period: 2 years
Strong analytical skills in analyzing complex problems, processes, and systems to propose solutions.
Excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to communicate across cross-functional teams.
Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
1st round: Online Assessment Test (Aptitude)
2nd round: Technical face to face Interview
3rd round: HR Interview
Please carry your updated resume, passport size photo & a govt issued photo ID proof.
Working Hours: US Timings - Night Shifts (Transport facility is available)
Placement drive details:
Day/ Date of Pre - Screening: Friday, 01st June 2018
Number of students applied: 142
Number of students attended: 12
Status: Results Awaited
For any Questions and Clarifications on proposed ValueMomentum Placement drive you may contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Deepika
Contact Number: 040 - 48488246