We are a global business technology solutions and services provider. In an age when technology plays a critical role in business strategy, we are pioneering industry-specific solutions and new age digital practices that enable rapid growth, rich value, and specific business outcomes. We are more than a technology vendor. As a service provider, we wear many hats – that of business partners, domain experts and consultants – to craft and execute strategies that help clients stay ahead on the learning curve. We provide services across IT consulting, software product life cycle management, application development and maintenance, testing, and back-office processing domains.
Our Values: The four key elements that form the cornerstone of our value system are captured by the easy-to-remember acronym PLUS:
Perfection: We strive for perfection in everything we do
Love: We love our work, we love our colleagues, and we love our customers
Unselfishness: Unselfishness is when you don’t expect anything in return for what you do
Strength: The strength of an individual’s character, a character which is strong, vibrant and compelling
We are committed to impacting our clients’ business while remaining true to our core values.
Journey so far
Over nearly 2 decades of our existence, we have grown into a leading IT solutions and services provider in the Medium Enterprise segment. Our 5,000+ workforce, with presence across the US, the UK, Europe, Middle East, Asia-Pacific and Australia, serves more than 100 clients in multiple industries.
Designation: Customer Support Executive
BCA, B.Com, BBA, B.Sc (any discipline) 2019 Graduates with minimum 60% throughout the academics and no backlogs only need apply.
CTC per Annum : INR 1,60,000
- Handle customer contacts using live chats and email channel, gather and verify required information as appropriate.
- Identify customer needs and determine appropriate solutions to resolve all issues and concerns, provide world class customer service.
- Complete system documentation and tasks to assure follow through of appropriate actions.
- Leverage tools and processes (including prepared responses) appropriately.
- Strive to meet defined metrics for productivity, quality, and customer experience.
- Maintain thorough systems, network and product knowledge.
Bond Period: NA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good to have Experience with Live chat and e-mail channel
- Excellent logic thinking and analytic skills
- Passion for customer service
- Good at typing with 20 WPM
- Good at grammar and sentence formation.
- Ability to multi-task managing multiple conversations simultaneously.
- Manage customer time & responsiveness.
- Outstanding customer service.
- Willingness to take initiative and ownership.
- Flexibility to work during weekends and night shifts.
1st round: Face to face interview
2nd round: HR interview
Please carry an updated Resume, 2 Passport size photographs and Government-approved (original & Photocopy) identity proof.
Placement drive updates:
Number of students applied: 67
Day/ Date of interview: Tuesday, 2nd July 2019
Number of students attended: 05
Number of selects: Zero
For any Questions and Clarifications you may contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Lavanya
Contact Number: 040 - 48488247
Applied Students: 0