About ValueLabs: We are a leading global technology company specializing in Digital Enablement and Product Development. Through our unique OneCompany model of engagement, we help companies unleash the potential of digital technology to achieve real business outcomes, make processes frictionless and lead in disruptive times. Our innovative solutions and a flexible engagement model help our clients stay ahead of the curve, drive revenues, and enhance market position. Over nearly two decades since inception, thriving on the principles of Perfection, Love, Unselfishness and (character) Strength (PLUS), we are ‘inspired by potential’ and firmly believe in the Company as a Platform (CaaP) concept.
Awards and recognitions:
- Awarded the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific award – 2014 and 2015 • Ranked as one of the ‘10 Most Promising IMS Companies in India’ by CIO Review magazine – 2013
- Recognized as ‘Company of the Year in Enterprise Mobility’ by Silicon India – 2013
- Listed among ‘Top 100 Global Services Providers and Leader in the Specialty Application Development and Management (ADM) category’ by Global Services magazine – 2012
- Featured as ‘Top 500 Software and Services Companies’ by Software magazine – 2011
- Ranked among ‘50 Best Companies to Work for In India’ by the Great Place to Work® Institute and ‘The Economic Times’ – 2009
Designation: Trainee Software Engineer
- B.Com, BCA, B.Sc, MBA, B.E/B.Tech (any discipline) 2019 Graduating students with minimum 55% throughout academics and no backlogs only need apply.
CTC per Annum : INR 1,80,000
- Translate business process and benefits documentation into the technical requirements of our platform to support the client's stated business objective.
- Work directly with customers to troubleshoot, research and resolve questions and issues relating to the platform.
- Coordinating with delivery team to ensure the system design works for all implementation requirements – business processes, EDI, payroll, data, etc.
- Able to manage challenging situations and/or escalated external and internal situations to influence outcomes that align with our vision of success
- Understanding downstream requirements for files and business process and ensuring groups are built to support these requirements.
- Looking forward and identifying project risks and creating mitigation strategies for them.
- Influences and advises the customer in such a way that they view us as a trusted partner, positioning themselves to react appropriately during escalated situations
Bond Period: NA
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Willing to work night shifts
1st round: Communication Assessment
2nd round: Managerial Round
3rd round: Client Discussion
Last Date to Apply: 12:00 Noon, 26th July 2019
Awaiting confirmation for Communication Assessment/ Managerial Round/ Client Discussion schedule from ValueLabs.
For more details please contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Lavanya
Contact Number: 040 - 48488247
Applied Students: 0