VFS Global is the world's largest outsourcing and technology services specialist for governments and diplomatic missions worldwide. The company manages administrative and non-judgmental tasks related to visa, passport, identity management and other citizen services for its client governments enabling them to focus entirely on the critical task of assessment.
With 2469 Application Centres and operations in 129 countries across five continents, VFS Global serves the interests of 58 client governments. The company has successfully processed over 161 million applications since its inception in 2001.
Domain: Visa Processing
Designation: Officer Operations
B.E/ B.Tech, MBA, B.Sc, B.Com BA (any discipline) 2017 graduates with minimum 70% or 8.5 GPA throughout the academics and no backlogs only need apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 1,62,000 + Overtime and Sunday allowance (Saturday is Fixed off)
- Document scrutiny and collection of applications for visa processing.
- Handle customer/applicant queries personally or via email, telephone.
- Handle cash and bank related transactions if assigned and ensure 100% accuracy.
- Record & maintain all application data. Ensure accurate & timely data entry into the system with zero errors.
- Ensure all administration and logistics of passport delivery to consulate/ applicant / logistic company etc.
- Maintain compliance to the standard operating procedures, manuals etc. without deviation in process.
- Inform the applicants about the available Value Added Services and ensure delivery of Value Added Service options to applicants/ customers.
- Encourage applicants to provide feedback on services provided and their overall experience at the application center.
- Ensure that the entire process is completed within the mandated Turn Around Time.
Bond Period: NA
Basic Knowledge of Computer skills
Proficiency in MS office & good typing speed
Adaptability and presence of mind to handle customer queries and complaints
Knowledge of local language
Ability to Innovate and enhance procedures and methods to increase productivity & Cost Effectiveness.
1st round: Face to face HR Interview
2nd round: Interview with Operations Manager
Need to carry updated Resume and two passport size photos for the interview.
Placement drive updates:
Day/ Date of interview: Friday, 16th February 2018
Number of students applied: 211
Number of students attended: 12
Number of selects: 01
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected at VFS Global.
Selected Candidate Details:
|S.NO||Name of the Student||TASK Registration Number||Name of the College||District|
|1||Dubbaka Naresh||13J41A03D5||Malla Reddy Engineering College||Medchal|