Unistring Tech Solutions Pvt Ltd, established in year 2007 is core electronic product development company. Our major products and services are targeted for military clients (DRDO, ECIL and BEL). UTS works for design and development of various products in Communication and RADAR applications. UTS offers services to Govt and private clients in the area of FPGA based firmware development, Embedded software development on Intel and PowerPC architectures.
UTS offer wide range of products in Wireless communications, RADAR, SONAR, EDA and Energy sectors. Some of the state of the products/ Solutions developed by UTS includes Digital radio frequency Memory (DRFM) based RADAR target simulator, RADAR Signal simulator, Telemetry signal simulator, AD9361 based Zynq 3U VPX card (SDR), 125 MSPS ADC & DAC card, 500 MSPS ADC card, 1.6GSPS DAC card, & Digit al RF Memory (DRFM) based digital Zynq module, Telemetry transceivers, OFDM & QAM based modulators and Demodulators, Beam forming IP core & SDR IP suite. UTS products take best out of the latest FPGA/GPU/CPU technologies to offer improved features compared to legacy processor based products.
Domain: Embedded Systems
Designation: Electronic Component Analyst
M.Sc, B.E/B.Tech, (Electronics discipline only) 2018 Graduates with minimum 70% throughout the academics and no backlogs only need apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 1,30,000 – INR 1,80,000
- Electronic Component research, analysis & documentation.
- International import management.
- Online purchase support.
- Regular maintenance & updatation of BOM inventory.
- BOM assembly sheet preparation.
- BOM packing for board assembly.
- Electronic component availability research.
- Coordination with Assemblers, Vendors and suppliers.
- Coordination with purchase department for the status updates.
- Managing the engineering action request (EAR) and engineering change notice (ECN) process.
- Updating BOM’s based on approved ECN’s.
- Basic Electronic Activity Management and Soldering activities.
Bond Period: NA
- Should have Good communication Skills.
1st round: Written test ( Aptitude & Technical)
2nd round: Technical interview
Please carry an updated Resume, 2 Passport size photographs and Government-approved (original & Photocopy) identity proof on Day/ Date of interview.
Placement drive updates:
Day/ Date of interview: Thursday, 23rd May 2019
Number of students applied: 19
Number of students attended: 05
Number of selects: Zero