Toppr is India’s leading edtech company with a mission to Make Learning Personalized. Our adaptive after-school learning app for classes 5th to 12th is used by over 50 lakh students. We have the widest syllabus support that covers over 20 subjects, 20 boards, and 50 exams. We believe each child is unique with distinct learning needs. We are building Toppr as an adaptive platform to increase engagement, optimize learning and improve outcomes for all students. Toppr was started in 2013 by IIT Bombay alumni Zishaan Hayath and Hemanth Goteti and is backed by venture capital firms like SAIF, Helion, Eight Roads, and Kaizen.
Toppr has recently raised $35 million in a funding round led by education-focused investor Kaizen Private Equity, venture debt firm Alteria Capital, Brand Capital and existing investors and we are going to use these funds to scale up our Teams and we are inviting you to be a part of this journey. Toppr has grown over 50x in the last 3 years and is poised to grow to $2 billion in 5 years.
We, at Toppr, believe that talent is the greatest asset of our company and with the right people, we'll continue growing exponentially.
Domain: Sales and Marketing
Designation: Academic Consultants- Front Line Sales executive
B.E/B.Tech, B.Sc, B.Com, BCA (Any discipline), MBA (Any discipline)
2020 Graduating students with 60% aggregate throughout the academics and no backlogs need to apply.
CTC per annum for B.Sc and B.E/ B.Tech: INR 3,00,000 per annum
CTC per annum for MBA: INR 3,50,000 per annum
- He/she schedules and conducts structured counseling sessions. Through this session, the AC analyses a student’s need for Toppr and helps him/her buy the subscription.
- ACs at Toppr are enthusiastic about bringing a change in the field of education. They take independent, well-informed decisions based on their insight into ground reality.
Bond Period: NA
- Empathy: Ability to approach any situation with patience and natural empathy.
- Drive: Enthusiasm and will to work relentlessly for achieving and exceeding business targets.
- Communication: Excellent communication skills in English and/or the regional language.
- Continual learning: Eagerness to learn and upgrade your product knowledge. Stay updated about the changes in the educational system.
1st round: Pre-placement talk
2nd round: Group discussion
3rd round: Personal interview
For more details please contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Deepika
Contact Number: 040 - 48488246
Last Date to Apply: 25th September 2019
Students from MBA who have not yet registered with TASK or submitted their information through BULK registration, Click here to apply: https://forms.gle/bPejy7qjgvJepfiJA