Teleperformance is a strategic partner to the world’s leading companies, bringing solutions and enhancing customer experience during each interaction.
We are the largest interactions experts team in the market: multicultural, highly skilled, and deeply knowledgeable, with a wide range of integrated omnichannel solutions, technology, and the highest security standards.
- B.E/ B.Tech , B.Com, B.Sc, BA (any discipline) 2019 Graduates with 50 % aggregate throughout the academics with no backlogs only need to apply.
CTC per Annum : INR 1,80,000 + Free Transport
- Review user feedback reports and classify into correct cluster of similar reports
- Understand the product features for which feedback reports are reviewed
- Streamline product feedback review process by organizing similar reports into “clusters”
- Ensure high quality of clusters by searching for and adding similar reports, and removing Irrelevant reports
- Focus on reviewing latest reports since last product release
- Track clusters by updating weekly spreadsheet
- Summarize cluster description in a clear and concise manner
- Maintain clear communication with team members and team lead
- Attend weekly meetings to discuss process changes or clustering tips changes
- Review existing documentation of clustering tips, process, allocation and FAQs
Bond Period: 1 year
Self-motivated and capable of working independently and within a team.
Strong written and oral communication skills.
Should be detail oriented
1st round: JAM (Just A Minute)
2nd round: Written test
3rd round: HR interview
Shift timings: 6:00 AM – 3:00 PM & 3:00 PM – 12:00 Noon
Please carry an updated Resume, 2 Passport size photographs and Government-approved (original & Photocopy) identity proof.
Placement drive details:
Day/ Date of interview: Friday, 16th August 2019
Status: Results Awaited
For any Questions and Clarifications on proposed Teleperformance Placement drive you may contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Archana
Contact Number: 040 - 48488245
Applied Students: 0