TechRAQ is the premier technology solution provider for integrated business solutions with the aim of providing first-rate personalized solutions for your onshore and offshore business requirements, to achieve perpetual growth and long-term success.
The world is flat as we believe, and the Delivery Excellence triumvirate of RAQ – Rapture-Assurance-Quality – guides us to provide you with efficient, effective and globally integrated solutions, by leveraging our technical expertise and worldwide presence. The young age of our company explains the youthful passion and energy of our committed approach which is channelized by experienced personnel in exploring the possibilities of Information Technology (IT) and Information Technology Enabled Services (ITES) to present these delivery excellence oriented solutions thereby achieving absolute contentment for your business needs.
Designation: .Net Developer
- B.E/ B.Tech (any discipline) 2019 Graduates with 60% throughout the academics and no back logs only need apply.
CTC per Annum : INR 1,20,000
- The candidate will be working on cutting edge technologies right from the training period.
- Full stack development exposure on web architectures right from UI till date.
Bond Period: 1 year
- Strong knowledge on basic of C#, ASP.Net, SQL Server and OPPs concepts
- Knowledge of Java Script, CSS, Html
- Knowledge in MVC/ Any Framework is a plus
- Willing to work in a challenging environment
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Should possess good communication skills
1st round: Written test (.Net, Aptitude and reasoning)
2nd round: Technical interview
3rd round: System Test on Task assigned which need to be completed within the given duration
4th round: Interview with Management
Please carry an updated Resume, 2 Passport size photographs and Government approved (original & Photocopy) identity proof.
Placement drive details:
Number of students applied: 185
Day/ Date of interview: Saturday, 3rd August 2019
Number of students attended: 07
Number of selects: Zero
For any Questions and Clarifications you may contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Deepika
Contact Number: 040 – 48488246