TA Digital is the only global boutique digital transformation agency that helps organizations realize immediate and long-lasting value through exceptional user experience and data-driven methodology. For nearly two decades, we have been helping clients overcome the lack of scale and resource diversity of small regional agencies and the quantity-not-quality approach of large system integrators. We are known as a global leader that helps marketing and technology executives understand the digital ecosystem, identify operational gaps within their organization and finally ushering them into a more mature and profitable digital landscape.
TA Digital has high-level strategic partnerships with digital experience platform companies like Adobe, SAP and Salesforce. TA Digital also has global partnerships with industry leaders like Sitecore, Episerver, Elastic Path, BigCommerce, AWS, Azure and Coveo. The company was also recognized in 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2019 Inc. 5000 list as one of the most successful technology companies in the United States.
Designation: Trainee Engineer
B.E/B.Tech (CSE, IT, ECE, EEE disciplines only)
2020 graduating with 65% throughout the academics and no back logs only need to apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 2,50,000
- Ability to automate with coding and embedding logic to achieve validations using VB programming.
- Able to add synchronization points where the different actions are synchronized
- Able to recognize the dynamic object property changes and using descriptive programming effectively.
- Able to perform code debugging and unit testing.
- Able to design data table and parametrization for multiple set of data input.
- Able to configure tool with databases like oracle and MS SQL server.
Bond Period: 2 years
- Strong analytical skills in analyzing complex problems, processes, and systems to propose solutions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to communicate across cross-functional teams.
- Ability to do multi-tasking and work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
1st round: Online Test-60 minutes – English and aptitude
2nd round: Interview – 2 Technical Round
3rd round: HR Interview
Working hours: Rotational Shifts
Placement drive updates:
Day/ Date of online test: Friday/ 31st January 2020
Day/Date of Interview for students shortlisted in online test: Tuesday/ 4th February 2020
Number of selects: 6
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected in TA Digital.
List of Selected Candidates:
|Name of the Student||College Name||District|
|Sambari Akhila||ST MARTINS ENGINEERING COLLEGE||Medchal|
|Aditya Grandhi||HYDERABAD INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT||Medchal|
|Madugula Sai Vikas Kumar||KU COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY||Warangal urban|
|Vaishnavi Panneerselvam||SPOORTHY COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING||Ranga Reddy|
|Vennela Arelli||MALLAREDDY ENGINEERING COLLEGE FOR WOMEN||Medchal|
|Mohammed Faisal||MUFFAKHAM JAH COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING||Hyderabad|
For any Questions and Clarifications you may contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Deepika
Email ID: email@example.com
Contact Number: 040 - 48488246