Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between Tata Group and American International Group (AIG). Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited celebrated 18 years of service this year (2018) since it commenced operations in India on January 22, 2001. The company offers a range of general insurance covers for businesses and individuals and has a comprehensive range of general insurance products for Liability, Marine Cargo, Personal Accident, Travel, Rural-Agriculture Insurance, Extended Warranty etc. Each product offering is backed by professional expertise. Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited has an asset base of approximate 0.6 billion USD, a workforce of 5174 employees and 15155 agents. It is present in 187 locations across India.
Domain: General Insurance
Designation: Executive - Digital Marketing
- B.Sc, B.Com, BA, BBM, B.E/ B Tech (any discipline) 2018 Graduates with 50% aggregate throughout the academics only need to apply.
CTC per Annum : INR 2,00,000 + Annual Incentives
- This position is based out of call center. Person will be responsible for taking inbound / outbound calls on response-based campaigns
- If customer has shown interest on Social media/Google etc. for buying various General Insurance products then these leads will be routed to call center executives.
- Executives should call and explain about the details of the product
- Should be able to close the sale by taking necessary details.
- Would be responsible to clarify all doubts and queries of the customers considering all parameters, as per the quality guidelines.
Bond Period: NA
Excellent communication skills in both English & Hindi Languages.
Good Convincing Skills
1st round: Face to face interview
2nd round: Interview with Business team
3rd round: HR interview
Should have the Original Degree Documents Available on the day of Joining .
Please carry an updated Resume, 2 Passport size photographs and Government-approved (original & Photocopy) identity proof.
Placement drive updates:
Day/ Date of interview: Tuesday, 26th March 2019
Number of students applied: 123
Number of students attended: 08
Number of selects: Zero
Applied Students: 0