Telangana Academy for Skill and Knowledge was established by the Government of Telangana to enable a platform between Government, Academia and Industry to enhance employability quotient of youth in the state.
Domain: Skills and Training
Designation: Management Trainee
- Students who have secured 60% and above in M.B.A and No backlogs, graduating in 2018 only need apply. Engineering + MBA combination preferred.
- The only TASK registered students can apply
CTC per Annum: 2.4 Lakhs per Annum
- Open to rotational assignments for the first 12-18 months in the areas of Account Management, Technical Training, Relationship Management and Operations
- Deliver outcomes as per agreed plans and be open to stretch goals
- Create Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and MIS templates on a periodic basis
- Work closely with Division Heads and acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for the performance of departmental duties.
Bond Period: N/A
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, willing to learn and contribute in different areas based on the organization needs.
- Ability to interact with educators, corporate executives, government officials, students and vendors.
- Proficiency in MS Office - Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Open to travel 50% of the time and relocation as per Organization needs.
- 1st round: Group Discussion
- 2nd round: Creative Modelling
- 3rd round: Personal Interview
Please carry 2 copies of your updated resume, 2 recent passport size photographs, relevant educational certificates & a govt. issued photo ID proof.
Placement drive updates:
Applied Students: 0