Syntizen was started by young entrepreneurs with zeal to make a difference; our intention is to provide a quality and innovative products.We,at Syntizen look for excellence in performance with cost effective IT/ITES based solutions.
Over the one year span Syntizen Technologies Pvt. Ltd. has gained trust and credibility among the prominent players in the banking and financial sectors like Muthoot fincorp, Mannapuram Finance, Dhanalakshmi Bank, KSCARD Bank.
Designation: Junior Analyst , Junior Business Development Manager & Junior Software Analyst
- Junior Analyst & Junior Business Development Manager: MBA (any discipline), with B.E/ B.Tech (ECE, CSE & IT disciplines only). Students who possess min 65% aggregate throughout the academics without backlogs 2018 graduating only need apply.
- Junior Software Analyst: B.E/ B.Tech (ECE, CSE & IT disciplines only) 2018 graduates with minimum 65% aggregate throughout the academics without backlogs only need apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 2,00,000 - INR 2,40,000
Job Description - Junior Analyst:
- Maintain portfolio accounting and trading systems and interface with all areas of the firm.
- Ensure daily prices and custodial files are implemented on a timely and accurate basis.
- Perform daily and weekly electronic reconciliation of systems to custodial records.
- Create and verify client performance files.
- Resolve trade settlement issues in a timely manner.
- Identify workflow/system improvements and work with supervisor and operations team to enact change.
Job Description - Junior Business Development Manager:
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
Job Description - Junior Software Analyst:
- Well versed with Android Studio, Eclipse.
- Pixel-perfect UI capability.
- Solid grip on SQLite and data modeling.
- Strong working knowledge in Core Java, Android SDK, google-maps, MongoDB, Payment gateway integrations, Animations.
- Experience with 3rd party libraries & APIs - Facebook, Twitter, Parse, and Cards.io etc.
- Capability of creating Android Custom UI controls.
- Understands screen resolutions, form factors of all Android Devices.
Bond Period: 1 Year
Skills Required - Junior Analyst:
- Good Communication Skills (English, Hindi, Telugu).
- Good knowledge in Word, excel and power point.
- Good Logical and Reasoning Thinking.
- Should be Hyper Active
- Ability in writing project Documentation
Skills Required - Junior Business Development Manager:
- Good communication skills
- Good at client relationships
- Negotiation skills
- Energetic & Self motivated
- Should be good team player
- Identify business opportunities.
- Establishing contact and develop relationship with prospects.
- Should know 3 languages being English & Hindi are mandatory
Skills Required - Junior Software Analyst:
- Basic Knowledge on C/C++
- Core JAVA Concepts
- Data Structures, searching and Sorting
- HTML Concepts
- ASP.Net (optional) , Android Studio (optional)
1st round: Written Test
2nd round: Group Discussion
3rd round: Technical face to face Interview
4th round: HR Interview
Please carry your updated resume, passport size photo & a govt issued photo ID proof.
Willing to work on rotational shifts which includes Saturday
Sunday working and taking Week off on Weekdays at any shift.
NOTE: Students who have applied for the position of Junior Business Development Manager will notify about the placement drive details shortly.
Placement drive updates:
Number of students applied: 755
Number of students shortlisted by Syntizen Technologies Pvt.Ltd: 382
Number of students attended: 94
Number of students cleared written test & Group discussion conducted on Wednesday, 18th July 2018: 23
Number of students cleared Technical & HR interview conducted on Thursday, 19th July 2018 : 03
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected in Syntizen Technologies Pvt.Ltd.
List of Selected Candidates:
|S.NO||Name of the student||TASK Student Registration Number||Name of the College||District|
|1||Rajashekar Reddy Ramidi||14017T0924||University College of Engneering||Bhadradri Kothagudem|
|2||Thaviti Narmada Bhavani||14VD1A0520||JNTUH College of Engineering Manthani||Peddapalli|
|3||Ravali Gunda||14281A0594||Kamala Institute of Technology and Science||Peddapalli|