SYKES has thrived for four decades doing one thing exceptionally well: helping people feel like they truly matter.
Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, with customer contact management centers throughout the world, SYKES is a global leader in providing comprehensive customer contact management solutions and services in the business process outsourcing (BPO) arena to Global 2000 companies, primarily in the communications, financial services, and technology, healthcare and transportation & leisure industries.
Our differentiated end-to-end service platform effectively engages consumers at every touch point in their customer lifecycle, starting from digital marketing and acquisition to customer support, technical support, up-sell/cross-sell and retention. We provide services through multiple communication channels encompassing phone, e-mail, web, chat, social media and digital self-service.
Domain: Customer Support
Designation: Voice Process Associate (International & Domestic)
- B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BCA, BBM, BA, MCA, M.Sc MBA (any discipline) with minimum 60% aggregate throughout the academics and no back logs graduating in 2018.
CTC per Annum:
- International Process: INR 2,50,000 + Incentives
- Domestic Process : INR 1,71,000+ Incentives
- Take Calls / Emails / Chats from the Customer and resolve the issue effectively.
- Familiar with the usage of Computer and Mobiles for supporting the Customer better.
- Ability to Speak in Universal, National and Regional Languages (English, Hindi and Telugu)
- Ensure that the Customer is guided in the correct direction when needed.
- Acknowledging the Customer and his problem with great importance.
- Adhering to the SLA’s mentioned by the Lead.
- Adhering to Metrics laid for the team.
- Ensure that all the Quality Parameters are followed.
Bond Period: NA
- Average verbal and communication skills
- Organized and systematic
- Creative, mature, self-motivated, reliable and proactive and a team player
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business mails, and queries.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from customers, leads, and the management.
1st round: HR Interview
2nd round: Online assessment test
3rd round: Interview with Operations Manager
4th round: Interview with Client
Please carry your updated resume, passport size photo & a govt issued photo ID proof.
LAST DATE TO APPLY: 02:00 PM , 04th May 2018
Awaiting confirmation of interview schedule from Sykes Business Services.
For more details please contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Deepika
Contact Number: 040 - 48488246