Sutherland Global Services is a global provider of process transformation services. We offer an integrated portfolio of analytics-driven IT services, back-office and customer facing solutions that support the entire customer lifecycle. We are one of the largest process transformation companies in the world serving global leaders in major industry verticals. Headquartered in Rochester, N.Y., Sutherland employs over 38,000 professionals and has locations across the United States, Australia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Colombia, Egypt, Estonia, India, Jamaica, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Philippines, Slovakia, Sweden, UAE, and United Kingdom. For more information, visit www.sutherlandglobal.com.
Designation: Associate (Voice & Non Voice process)
B.E/ B.Tech (CSE, IT, ECE & EEE disciplines only), B.Com, BCA, B.Sc ( any discipline) 2018 Graduates with 60% aggregate throughout the academics only need apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 1,32,000 + Shift Allowance + Incentives
- Responsible for processing US Healthcare enrollment and billings requests from Physician services, Member services and Billing services.
- Enrollment of Individuals and Groups.
- Renewal and maintenance of Individual and group information.
- Setup and maintenance of billing information / Account analysis.
- Ensure accurate reporting and documentation of the accounts analysis.
- Setup and maintenance of Enrollment / Disenrollment, Eligibility Update, Effectuation / Termination.
- To access and resolve enquires, requests and grievances from members and providers and be attentive to details.
Ensure efficiency measures are met in accordance with Performance Matrix and process guidelines.
Bond Period: 1 year
- Excellent Analytical Skills and able to interpret data and possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have Good knowledge on MS office tools.
- Flexible to work OT (over time) or Weekend hours as per business needs.
Willing to work in Night shifts
1st round: Face to face Communication interview
2nd round: Online test
3rd round: Interview with Operations Team
Please carry an updated Resume and Government-approved original identity proof on the Day/ Date of interview.
Placement drive updates:
Day/Date of Interview: Tuesday, 22nd January 2019
Number of students applied: 198
Number of selects: Zero