Suneratech has provided a spectrum of enterprise solutions to more than 100 plus clients globally. These solutions include time-tested technologies such as Middleware and Testing as well as cutting-edge technologies such as Mobile, Cloud, Data and Analytics.
With the experience of serving some of the world’s largest businesses, Suneratech has developed its Three Switch framework to guide companies in their quest for market domination. The framework breaks down the journey from using digital technologies to building the business around them into 3 parts:
2 Internal Digitalization (Supply Chain and Channel Management)
3 External Digitalization (Customer Engagement)
Domain: Software Development
Designation: Trainee Software Developer
- B.E/ B.Tech (ECE, CSE& IT disciplines only) with minimum 70% aggregate throughout the academics and no backlogs Graduating in 2017.
CTC: The selected candidates will be provided THREE months training with a stipend of INR 10,000 per month, on completion of training and confirmation the annual compensation would be INR 3,00,000 per Annum.
- The Candidate would be working in the cutting edge technologies right from the training period.
- Full Stack Development exposure on web architectures right from UI till date.
- The candidate would be trained on skill sets like on App Development, IOS Development, .NET or any other.
Bond Period: 2 years
- Good programming knowledge in one or more languages.
- Very good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Ready to work in rotational shifts.
- Ready to work on new technologies.
- Should be self motivated and self initiative.
1st round: Technical written test
2nd round: Face to Face technical interview
3rd round: HR interview
Need to carry updated Resume and two passport size photos for the interview.
Number of Students Applied: 1511
NOTE : The Selected candidates will start working with Sunertech Technology as “Interns” from March-2017. Once they are done with Graduation they will be deployed as Permanent Employee.
Students who have trained on Mobile applications are requested to attend the Sunertech Technology drive as follows.
Placement Drive Details:
Number of students attended: 150
Number of students who have cleared the first round of tests conducted on 18th February 2017 : 30
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected at Sunera Technologies.
List of Selected Candidates:
|S.NO||Name of the student|
|1||Lakshmi Manikanta Kumar|