Suneratech has provided a spectrum of enterprise solutions to more than 100 plus clients globally. These solutions include time-tested technologies such as Middleware and Testing as well as cutting-edge technologies such as Mobile, Cloud, Data and Analytics.
With the experience of serving some of the world’s largest businesses, Suneratech has developed its Three Switch framework to guide companies in their quest for market domination. The framework breaks down the journey from using digital technologies to building the business around them into 3 parts:
2. Internal Digitalization (Supply Chain and Channel Management)
3. External Digitalization (Customer Engagement)
Domain: Software Development
Designation: Trainee Software Developer
B.E/B.Tech (CSE, IT, ECE & EEE disciplines only) with minimum 70% aggregate throughout the academics and no back logs Graduating in 2017.
CTC per Annum: INR 1,50,000 - INR 2,40,000
- The Candidate would be working in the cutting-edge technologies right from the training period.
- Full Stack Development exposure on web architectures right from UI till date.
- The candidate would be trained on skill sets like on E Biz, PeopleSoft, SOA and other technologies.
Bond Period: 2 Years
- Good programming knowledge in one or more languages.
- Very good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Ready to work in rotational shifts.
1st round: Written Test
2nd round: Group Discussion
3rd round: Personal Interview
Training Location : Bangalore
Training Period: 1 Month
Work Location : Hyderabad
Need to carry updated Resume and two passport size photos for the interview.
NOTE: Candidates should not have participated Sunere Technologies Private Limited selection process in the last 6 months.
Placement drive updates:
Date of interview: 17th,18th, 24th and 25th June 2017
Number of students applied: 646
Number of students attended: 156
Number of selects: 05
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected at Suneratech.
List of Selected Candidates:
|S.NO||Name of the Student||TASK Registration Number||Name of the College||District|
|1||Kuchuru Spoorthy||13881A05K3||Vardhaman College of Engineering||Rangareddy|
|2||Punna Spoorthy||13R11A0597||Geethanjali College of Engineering & Technology||Medchal|
|3||Monica Jadhav||13R11A0478||Geethanjali College of Engineering & Technology||Medchal|
|4||Arundathi Kodimala||13891A0427||Vignan Institute of Technology & Science||Yadadri Bhuvanagiri|
|5||Shanmukha Malkapuram||13211A04C3||BV Raju Institute of Technlogy||Medak|