Stratistics MRC is a market research firm serving businesses across the world with market intelligence. We provide market research reports in more than 10 industry verticals such as Agriculture, Healthcare, Electronics & Semiconductors, Energy & Power, Food & Beverages, Chemicals, Telecom & IT, Aerospace, Advanced Materials, and Packaging. We offer syndicate research reports, customized research reports and consulting services. We provide our clients with customized research requirements to meet their specific requirements.
Our research services helps foster quick decision making and in overcoming the market challenges. We help in identifying new growth opportunities to help you successfully establish and expand your business needs. We work closely with our clients and help them to embrace change. Our team of consultants help you to formulate a confident business strategy by providing competitive advantage
Research services cover the following:
- Market Sizing & Segmentation
- Market Opportunity Assessment
- Market Entry Strategy
- Strategic Benchmarking
- Competitive Landscaping
- Customer Intelligence
Designation: Junior Business Analyst
- BE/B.Tech (Any Discipline), BSC & MBA
- 2019 graduates with 60% throughout the academics and no back logs only need to apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 1,80,000 - INR 2,16,000
- Performing extensive secondary and primary research
- Conduct secondary research, including finding information from industry associations, statisticians and marketing experts
- Report writing, article writing, and other publications
- Analyze company filings, news, and press releases from open media search, online databases, etc.
- Filter quality market related information quickly to serve our client requirements in a timely manner
- Identify new market opportunities
- Evaluate market penetration
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time, on budget and meet client s requirements.
Bond Period: NA
- Candidates should have Good Communication skills
- Should be self-motivated & Self Driven
- Candidates should have strong logical & reasoning Skills
1st round: HR interview
2nd round: Interview with Manager
Please carry an updated Resume, 2 Passport size photographs and Government-approved (original & Photocopy) identity proof.
Placement drive updates:
Day/ Date of interview: Tuesday/ 21st January 2020
Number of students attended: 10
Number of selects: 2
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected in Startistics Market Research
List of Selected Candidates:
|Name of the Student||College Name||District|
|Madhuri||Kshatriya college of Engineering||Nizamabad|
|Kalpana||Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Science for women||Nizamabad|
For any Questions and Clarifications you may contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Lavanya
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: 040 - 48488247