Smart IMS - Atlas is a technology solutions-oriented company integrating
Application Development, Cloud Transformation Services, Managed Services and Professional Services.
A leading global provider of high-quality, mission-critical unified communications, services, focused around enterprise communications, helping organizations with Their WAN, UC, Cloud, and IOT transformations.
Smart IMS has built a state of the art Internet of Things (IoT) lab, for research and innovation, specifically focusing on next generation Low Power Wide Area technologies (LPWA) and applications, Cognitive Analytics and Blockchain Solutions. Our ConnX Hosted service provides SD-WAN as a Service (SD-WANaaS) and UC as a Service (UCaaS) as an OpEx based, scalable service that helps enterprises to transform their communications voice and data networks over Broadband and LTE. Our highly resilient and secure service is assured by our AVATAR platform which is a 24 x 7 proactive monitoring and maintenance solution ensuring mission critical services are always online and available.
The company is headquartered in Plainsboro, New Jersey (USA), with offices in
India, Singapore, Dubai, and presence in Australia, UK and Canada.
Designation: L1 Voice Support Engineer
- B.E/ B.Tech (any discipline only) 2019 Graduates with minimum 60% aggregate throughout the academics without any backlogs only need apply.
- Male candidates only need apply.
CTC per Annum : INR 2,40,000
- Flexibility to work for Service desk voice support.
- Should interact with Clients.
Bond Period: NA
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Should be trained in CCNA.
- Trained in Cisco routing, Switching Mandatory.
- Any knowledge or training in Cisco Unified Communications or SIP will be added advantage.
- Should be willing to work in rotational shifts (night shifts)
1st round: 2 rounds of Technical interview
2nd round: HR interview
Last Date to Apply: 03:00 PM, 2nd August 2019
Awaiting confirmation for 2 rounds of Technical interview/ HR interview schedule from Smart IMS.
For more details please contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Lavanya
Contact Number: 040 - 48488247
Applied Students: 0