Scicus International was founded in January 2009 as an independent distributor having offices in USA & UK reselling systems and subsystems to end customers located in India by executing varied government contracts ensuring reliability and having relationships with world class manufacturers.
We have proven ourselves in contract expertise, government reseller experience, specialized distribution services through our technical and marketing experts focusing on our customers requirement in Military, Air force, Marine & Space industries.
Designation: Sales Engineer
- B.E/ B.Tech (EEE & ECE disciplines only ) 2017 graduates with 50 % aggregate throughout the academics only need apply.
- Preferably Male Candidates only need apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 1,80,000 + Incentives
- Present, promote and sell products/services using relevant sales skills
- Perform cost--benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market's potential, track sales arid status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
Bond Period: 1 year
Good Communication Skills in English, should speak Hindi and Telugu
1st round: Telephonic (If candidate is out of city) + Interview with Operations Head
2nd round: Interview with Operations Head ( If candidate is a local)
Please carry your updated resume, passport size photo & a govt issued photo ID proof.
Placement drive updates:
Day/ Date of interview: Thursday, 14th June 2018
Number of students applied: 35
Number of students attended: 03
Number of selects: Zero