SatNav Technologies is a global leader in proprietary cloud-based IT and custom mapping solutions to help organizations increase their efficiency and productivity – both in the field and in the office or facility. Since its inception in India in 2000, SatNav and its highly experienced executive team has expanded its operations around the globe, gaining worldwide recognition, prestigious awards, and Fortune 500 clients along the way.
Domain: Software Development
Designation: Junior .Net Developer
B.E/ B.Tech, (any discipline) 2018 Graduates with minimum 65% aggregate throughout the academics and no backlogs only need apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 2,00,000
- Responsible for Breakdown and Preventive Maintenance of all Equipment
- Documentation of plant BM, PM according to company format
- Monitoring SCADA and Reporting of Daily Generation Report of Plant to Site Head O&M
- Handling Labor, Contractor and Staff for their optimum Output to company
- Executing the Maintenance activity with respect to Scheduled activity
- Analysis of the machine fault and generation
- Taking the corrective action after analysis the fault frequency through SCADA system
- Maintains engineering records, lists and reports as required ensuring compliance with the work schedule, adherence to the budget, adherence to design specification and to ensure engineering problems are monitored and resolved.
- Coordination with, administration, safety & security departments
- Maintain all the compliances like Pollution, Fire NOC etc.
Bond Period: 2 year
Strong Knowledge in .Net. Languages like, C#, VB.
Good Knowledge in WebAPI, RESTFUL API’s, LINQ
Good knowledge in Sql server, having experience in PL/SQL, procedures, joins, cursors, triggers etc.
Hands on SaaS product integrations.
Good problem solving skills.
1st round: Written test
2nd round: Technical interview
3rd round: HR interview
Please carry an updated Resume and Government-approved original identity proof on the Day/ Date of interview.
Placement drive updates:
Day/ Date of interview: Thursday, 30th August 2018
Number of students applied: 354
Number of students shortlisted by SatNav Technologies: 70
Number of students attended: 37
Number of selects: Zero