SYKES has thrived for four decades doing one thing exceptionally well: helping people feel like they truly matter.
Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, with customer contact management centers throughout the world, SYKES is a global leader in providing comprehensive customer contact management solutions and services in the business process outsourcing (BPO) arena to Global 2000 companies, primarily in the communications, financial services, technology, healthcare and transportation & leisure industries.
Our differentiated end-to-end service platform effectively engages consumers at every touch point in their customer lifecycle, starting from digital marketing and acquisition to customer support, technical support, up-sell/cross-sell and retention. We provide services through multiple communication channels encompassing phone, e-mail, web, chat, social media and digital self-service.
Domain: Customer Support services
Designation: Associate - (Technical Support)
B.E/ B.Tech B.SC, B.Com, BBA, BCA, BBM, BA, MCA, M.Sc, MBA (all disciplines) with 60% aggregate throughout academics and no backlogs Graduating in 2017.
CTC per Annum: INR 1,50,000+ Incentives
Job Description :
- Technical support in business to business and business to consumer environments.
- Marketing and any outbound calling support.
- Deliver service and support to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software, via remote connection or over the Internet.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Accurately process and record call transactions using a computer and designated tracking software.
Bond Period: NA
- Excellent Verbal and written Communication Skills.
- Knowledge on BPO and ITES Industry.
- Excellent Communication skills in English, Hindi, Urdu and Telugu Any Two Languages are Mandate.
- Should be a computer savvy.
1st round: HR interview
2nd round: Online assessment test
3rd round: Interview with operations manager
4th round: Interview with client
Please carry your updated resume, passport size photo & a govt issued photo ID proof.
Flexible to work in Night Shifts.
Placement drive updates:
Date of interview: 17th May 2017 to 19th May 2017
Number of students applied: 964
Number of students attended: 38
Number of selects: 02
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected at SYKES Business Services India Pvt. Ltd.
List of Selected Candidates:
|S.NO||Name of the Student||
TASK Registration Number
|Name of the College||District Name|
|1||Sonth Vishal||13671A0598||J. B. Institute of Engineering and Technology||Rangareddy|
|2||M saiteja||13UQ1A0327||Vignan Institute of Technology and Aeronautic Engineering||Yadadri Bhuvangiri|