SS&C Eze is a leading global provider of investment management software solutions designed to optimize operational and investment alpha throughout the entire investment process. Eze provides the platform for growth for the entire investment community, maximizing efficiencies across trade order management and execution, portfolio analytics and modeling, operations, compliance and regulatory reporting, commission management, and portfolio management & investor accounting
Domain: Product Company
Designation: Associate Software Engineer
BE/B.Tech (Any Discipline)
2019 graduates with 65% throughout the academics and no back logs only need to apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 6,00,000
- Developing high-quality code on schedule, based on a technical design.
- Performing unit testing and working closely with our QA team to support system testing and bug resolution.
- Contributing to the development community by researching new technology and development tools
?Bond Period: NA
- Knowledge in C++/C#/Java/
- Knowledge of design patterns and how distributed architecture is composed.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
1st round: Online Technical Test
2nd round: Group Discussion
3rd round: Face to Face Technical Interview
Work Location: GAR Laxmi Infobahn, First Floor, Tower II,
ORR Sevice Road Opp. Babukhan Arena,
Kokapet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500075, India
Should be willing to Join in a weekday
Please carry an updated Resume, 2 Passport size photographs and Government-approved (original & Photocopy) identity proof.
Placement drive updates:
Day/ Date of Interview: Friday/ 10th January 2020
Number of students attended: 56
Number of selects: 01
TASK Congratulates the following student who got selected in SS&C EZE Software
|Name of the Student||College Name||District|
|Kallu Sai Keerthi Reddy||Spoorthy Engineering College||Rangareddy|
For any Questions and Clarifications you may contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Archana
Email ID: email@example.com
Contact Number: 040 - 48488245