SS&C Eze is a leading global provider of investment management software solutions designed to optimize operational and investment alpha throughout the entire investment process. Eze provides the platform for growth for the entire investment community, maximizing efficiencies across trade order management and execution, portfolio analytics and modeling, operations, compliance and regulatory reporting, commission management, and portfolio management & investor accounting.
Domain: Product Company
Designation: Associate Software Engineer
- B.E/B.Tech (CSE and IT disciplines only)
- 2019 graduates with 65% throughout the academics and no back logs only need to apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 4,50,000
- Developing high-quality code on schedule, based on a technical design.
- Performing unit testing and working closely with our QA team to support system testing and bug resolution.
- Contributing to the development community by researching new technology and development tools.
Bond Period: NA
- Knowledge in C# .NET & SQL.
- Knowledge on WCF & WebAPI
- Knowledge of design patterns and how distributed architecture is composed.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Should have undergone training in C# .NET & SQL., WCF & WebAPI in Institute
1st round: Online Technical Test
2nd round: Group Discussion
3rd round: Face to Face Technical Interview
- Work Location : Gachibowli ( Wave Rock Building )
- Should be willing to Join in a week days.
Important Note: Position is freezed due to the current Covid- 19 situation
For more details please contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Archana
Email ID: email@example.com
Contact Number: 040 - 48488245