Ryan is a leading Global Tax Services Firm, with the largest indirect and Property tax practices in North America and the Sixth largest corporate Tax Services in the United States. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the firm provides a comprehensive range of state, local, federal, and international tax advisory and consulting services on a multi- jurisdictional basis, including audit defence, tax recovery, credits and incentives, tax process improvement and automation, tax appeals, tax compliance, and strategic planning. With a multi-disciplinary team of more than 1,800 professional and associates, Ryan serves over 9,000 clients in 40 countries, including many of the world's most prominent Global 5000 companies.
Ryan's year-over year revenue growth and global expansion provide opportunities to launch and advance your career. Ryan India Tax Services Pvt Ltd offers immense growth potential for the Firm and provides our employees with opportunities to develop professionally and receive personal elevation for success.
- B.Com, MBA (any discipline) 2019 Graduates with minimum 55% aggregate throughout the academics and with no backlogs.
CTC per Annum: INR 1,44,000
- The Tax Associate verifies tax bill, payment administration, refund processing, tracking and logging assessment notices and preparation of Property Tax Returns. As well as reconciliation/ quality control methods and review work of self and of peers.
- Duties and Responsibilities: Tax bill verification, payment administration.
- Refund processing, tracking and logging assessment notices and preparation of Property Tax Returns.
- Handles calls to Tax Jurisdictions and offshore/onshore staff.
- Completes tasks assigned by Management with a sense of urgency and confidentiality where needed.
Bond Period: 2 years
Good Knowledge in Taxation
High attention to detail, ability to meet strict deadlines and good communications is critical.
Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft® Word, Access, Excel, Outlook, Internet navigation and research is preferred.
1st round: JAM (Just A minute)
2nd round: Written test (Accounting, Aptitude and English)
3rd round: HR interview
Please carry an updated Resume, 2 Passport size photographs and Government-approved (original & Photocopy) identity proof.
Placement drive updates:
Number of students applied: 33
Day/ Date of interview: Thursday, 25th July 2019
Number of students attended: 07
Number of selects: Zero
For any Questions and Clarifications drive you may contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Archana
Contact Number: 040 – 48488245