Ryan is a leading Global Tax Services Firm, with the largest indirect and Property tax practices in North America and the seventh largest corporate Tax Services in the United States. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the firm provides a comprehensive range of state, local, federal, and international tax advisory and consulting services on a multi- jurisdictional basis, including audit defence, tax recovery, credits and incentives, tax process improvement and automation, tax appeals, tax compliance, and strategic planning. With a multi-disciplinary team of more than 1,800 professional and associates, Ryan serves over 9,000 clients in 40 countries, including many of the world's most prominent Global 5000 companies.
Ryan's year-over year revenue growth and global expansion provide opportunities to launch and advance your career. Ryan India Tax Services Pvt Ltd offers immense growth potential for the Firm and provides our employees with opportunities to develop professionally and receive personal elevation for success.
Designation: Tax Associate
- MBA (any discipline) with Commerce as one of the option in graduation (B.Com ) with minimum 50% aggregate throughout the academics and no backlogs graduating in 2018 only need apply.
Male candidates only are eligible.
CTC per Annum: INR 2,20,000 + Free Transport+ Food coupons+ Shift allowance + Perks
- Tax bill verification, payment administration
- Refund processing, tracking and logging assessment notices and preparation of Property Tax Returns
- Handles calls to Tax Jurisdictions and offshore/onshore staff
- Completes tasks assigned by Management with a sense of urgency and confidentiality where needed
- Downloading & extracting invoices from client networks
- Identifying and entering sales tax details form the invoices into a database
- Reconcile the values from different data sources
- Prepare reports as per the requirements from consultants
- Analyze data from invoices and submit a summary report
Bond Period: 2 years
- Candidate should have a basic understanding of Tax and accounting concepts and excellent analytical & problem solving abilities.
- High attention to detail, ability to meet strict deadlines and good communications is critical. Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft® Word, Access, Excel, Outlook, Internet navigation and research is preferred. Knowledge on sales tax refund process is a plus but not required.
1st round: JAM (Just A Minute)
2nd round: Written Test
3rd round: Technical and HR Interview
Please carry your updated resume, passport size photo & a govt issued photo ID proof.
Current work hours are 2.00 PM to 11.00 PM or 5.00 AM to 11.00 PM, IST. Shift change is anticipated depending on US work hours/time zone and business need.
Candidate should be willing to work in any shift.
A reasonable amount of overtime will be required during peak season.
Standard indoor working environment.
Occasional long periods of sitting while working at computer.
Placement drive details:
Number of students applied: 20
Day/ Date of Interview: Thursday, 24th May 2018
Reporting time: 02:00 PM
Venue: Ryan India Tax Services Pvt. Ltd,
Building Atria, Ascendas IT Park, Gate No-5.
Hi-Tech City, Landmark- Adjacent to In orbit Mall.
For any Questions and Clarifications on proposed Ryan India Tax Services Pvt. Ltd Placement drive you may contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Archana
Contact Number: 040 - 48488245