Reliance Industries Limited is the largest private sector corporation in India with annual revenue of US$ 62.2 billion and net profit of US$ 3.8 billion. The Group activities span hydrocarbon exploration and production, petroleum refining and marketing, petrochemicals, retail and telecommunications. Reliance Industries Ltd is India first private sector company to feature in Fortune Global 500 list of World Largest Corporations, currently ranking 114th in terms of revenue &155th in terms of profit. RIL strives to be a product and service leader across its industries, a great work-place and above all, to create value for its stakeholders and society.
Designation: Sales Officer
Diploma, BCA, BA, B.Com, B.Sc (any discipline) 2018 Graduates with minimum 55% throughout the academics and no backlogs.
Male Candidates only need apply.
CTC per Annum : INR 1,50,000 + Daily Allowance + Incentives and Max 300000 including medical insurance
- The Sales Representative is the point of contact for the customer (retailers and wholesalers) and handles the enrolling of customers for the products and services on the Reliance B2B platform within the assigned territory.
- Completion and validation of database of retailers based on market visits within the territory.
- Profiling of every retailer within the database and initial coverage to ascertain interest and enrolling prospects.
- Responsible for recruitment and onboarding of interested retailers and wholesalers, building and maintaining strong professional relationships with them and driving the usage and adoption of products and services on the Reliance B2B platform.
- Responsible for demonstration and handholding of each customer in the initial stages of the platform adoption to ensure that the discovery and ordering processes are in place.
- Responsible for training and also troubleshooting for his set of customers with respect to the platform and any of its products or services.
- Responsible for achieving onboarding targets, adoption targets, sales targets and delivery of high quality customer service to existing and potential customers.
Bond Period: NA
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should be proficient in English, Hindi & Telugu languages.
- Should speak with the customers and should explain them about the offers and features and the doubts related to the Mobiles.
1st round: Personal interview
2nd round: Interview with Manager
Placement drive updates:
Number of students applied: 24
Day/ Date of Interview: Friday, 21st June 2019
Number of selects: Zero
For any Questions and Clarifications may contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Lavanya
Contact Number: 040 - 48488247