Reliance Industries Limited is the largest private sector corporation in India with annual revenue of US$ 62.2 billion and net profit of US$ 3.8 billion. The Group activities span hydrocarbon exploration and production, petroleum refining and marketing, petrochemicals, retail and telecommunications. Reliance Industries Ltd is India first private sector company to feature in Fortune Global 500 list of World Largest Corporations, currently ranking 114th in terms of revenue &155th in terms of profit. RIL strives to be a product and service leader across its industries, a great work-place and above all, to create value for its stakeholders and society.
Designation: Sales Officer
B.E/B.Tech, B.Com, B.Sc,BCA,BA, BBA, MBA (any discipline) 2018 graduates with 60% and above throughout the academics without any backlogs.
Male Candidates only need apply
CTC per Annum: INR 1,80,000 + Incentives
- The Sales Representative is the point of contact for the customer (retailers and wholesalers) and handles the enrolling of customers for the products and services on the Reliance B2B platform within the assigned territory.
- Completion and validation of database of retailers based on market visits within the territory
- Profiling of every retailer within the database and initial coverage to ascertain interest and enrolling prospects
- Responsible for recruitment and onboarding of interested retailers and wholesalers, building and maintaining strong professional relationships with them and driving the usage and adoption of products and services on the Reliance B2B platform
- Responsible for demonstration and handholding of each customer in the initial stages of the platform adoption to ensure that the discovery and ordering processes are in place
- Responsible for training and also troubleshooting for his set of customers with respect to the platform and any of its products or services
- Responsible for achieving onboarding targets, adoption targets, sales targets and delivery of high quality customer service to existing and potential customers
Bond Period: NA
- Should have good communication skills.
- Proficiency in English, Hindi & Telugu languages.
- Should speak with the customers and should explain them about the offers and features and the doubts related to the Mobiles.
1st round: HR Screening
2nd round: Interview with Manager
Work Location: Hyderabad, Nizamabad, Miryalguda (Nalgonda) , Karimnagar, Warangal Urban & Khammam
Please carry an updated Resume and Government-approved (original & Photocopy) identity proof on the Day/ Date of interview.
Placement drive updates:
Day/ Date of interview: Thursday, 7th February 2019
Number of students applied: 64
Number of selects: Zero
Applied Students: 0