REAN Cloud LLC is a leading Cloud Systems Integrator with deep experience supporting enterprise IT infrastructures and implementing continuous integration, continuous delivery pipelines. REAN Cloud, a Premier Consulting Partner with Amazon Web Services (AWS), specializes in helping clients migrate and manage their workloads on the AWS Cloud. With its headquarters at Herndon, VA, the company has implemented complex and highly scalable architectures which support secure, compliant operations in highly regulated industries such as the Financial Services, Healthcare/Life Sciences, Education, and Public-Sector verticals.
The company’s team has extensive AWS expertise and DevOps experience that ensures quick, secure and reliable launch of clients’ solutions with no capital investments needed to procure hardware or services. REAN Cloud team has worked with global organizations including American Heart Association, Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Ditech Mortgage, Ellucian, Globus Genomics, PierianDx, SAP, SAP NS2, Symantec, Teradata and Veritas. REAN Cloud solutions are bundled with advanced security features to help address clients’ compliance needs.
Domain: Cloud Admin and Computing
Designation: Cloud Engineer
- B.E/B.Tech (CSE and IT disciplines only) with 60% and above aggregate throughout the academics graduated in 2017
CTC per Annum: INR 1,20,000 – INR 1,80,000 (Based on performance in the interview & academics score)
- Independent, Individual contributor who can perform a combination of System Administration, Configuration Management, System migration and database migration of distributed applications
- Understand user stories assigned and should be able to deliver a reverse Knowledge Transfer on the same
- Configure Windows and UNIX based servers in accordance with the established standards and procedures and ensure availability of all servers
- Apply OS and security patches and upgrades on a regular basis as required
- Support deployment of builds and release
- Setup performance monitoring, tuning, troubleshooting, and resolve resource contention issues on cloud-based systems
Bond Period: NA
- Knowledge System Administration, Configuration Management and Database Administration
- Knowledge/ Experience administering Linux/UNIX and Windows servers
- Knowledge/ Experience installing and maintaining application servers such as Apache Tomcat and/or other application servers
- Knowledge/ Experience with Microsoft Infrastructure – Active Directory domains, DNS, DHCP, Windows Security, Group Policies, etc.
- Knowledge/ Experience of migrating and installing relational databases such as Oracle, MySQL or MS SQL Server, etc.
- Knowledge/ Experience working with Shell scripting and/or Python scripting
- Knowledge/ Experience of building continuous integration environment using Jenkins.
- Knowledge of working with Cloud providers such as Amazon Web Services, Azure etc
- Knowledge of configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet and/or Chef
1st round: Written test (Aptitude & Technical)
2nd round: Face to Face technical discussion with Manager
3rd round: HR Interview
Please carry your updated resume, passport size photo & a govt issued photo ID proof.
Placement drive updates:
Day/Date of written test: Thursday, 07th September 2017
Number of students applied: 294
Number of students attended: 44
Number of selects: 01
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected at REAN Cloud.
List of Selected Candidates:
|S.NO||Name of the Student||TASK Registration Number||Name of the College||District|
Matrusri Engineering College